Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:06 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
Watches, "ehh...i think i'll stay here." she said stepping back away from the dragon, grinning sheepishly.
oh no you don't polio....*looks overt at spike* be right back...*jumps down and grabs her arm..and starts dragging her* your coming with me...
"No i am not..." she starts walking in the opposite direction, "no way!"
P-O-L-I-O....your coming and that's final..beside i don't wanna be the only girl....*makes a puppy look face* please come with me.. crying .....*grabs her abit more*
Looks away from the face, "Anything but the face." >< flintches then sighs, "You owe me one Cherry..." she said with a mumbled and satrted walking towards the dragon, hesitantly then stops. "Actually...no" turns and runs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:07 pm
"yeah Sis you should come!!!"  

Spikelema

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:08 pm
sure ill help *looks over at polio being dragged by cherry* why dont u wanna go?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:08 pm
looks at panda "hello who are you? I may have met you before but well I don't remember..."  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:09 pm
panda-shinobi
sure ill help *looks over at polio being dragged by cherry* why dont u wanna go?
WAh..hurry panda..grab her other arm...*puuls harder when polio started to runaway* polio don't do this to me...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:10 pm
jumps off grabs polio and holds her, "Your comming now!"  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:11 pm
Spikelema
jumps off grabs polio and holds her, "Your comming now!"
YAY...panda and spike are helping me ^.^ see polio...people wants you to come ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:13 pm
you guys if she does not want to go we shouldn't make her go. we'll just cancel the trip for today." he sighed probably had something to do with him." sorry baphomet you can go back home for now." the dragon flies away to the horizon.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:13 pm
"Eh.." looks at Spike then at Cherry and the other people. sighs, "Fine i'll go...." she then mumbled. "but don't be surprised if the person in front of me is unconcious by the time we land...." she looks at the dragon as it flies away then Dameon, "he heh heh."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:14 pm
could allways hitch a ride with me!!
~he yells from atop of the giant frog~  

Joelakaturbo

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:15 pm
hellspawn~lucien
you guys if she does not want to go we shouldn't make her go. we'll just cancel the trip for today." he sighed probably had something to do with him." sorry baphomet you can go back home for now." the dragon flies away to the horizon.
*looks at dameon* no need to cancel..polio..wants go..but shes to shy as always... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:16 pm
*looks at joel* another frog summoner i see.... ninja  

panda-shinobi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:16 pm
" ahh baphomet come back please they changed their minds." the dragon flies back and lands." all right you scallywags. i've always wanted to act like a pirate. hurry up and lets get going."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:18 pm
well i guess ill hitch a ride with joel...if thats ok with u *looks at joel*  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:18 pm
Lets out a sigh then jumps up seating herself on the dragons back, "You all wanted me to go so lets..." she held her hand down to the other people.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games