Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:58 pm

"Not again" ARianna muttered. "Estelluna, can't you take one day off without a fight?" Arianna asked her. Arianna was not ready for another fight, mostly because she was in so much pain she just wanted to curl up in a ball. 'Edward don't worry I've got your back' Arianna promised him.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:47 pm

''God, you guys don't remember anything do you? Do you remember that if I am challenged, I can't back down. So, he challenged me, and we don't get along besides.'' Estellun glared at him, and he looked right back. She flashed her teeth, which looked like a wolves, and her nails which were always sharp and black.

Teeth:User Image Could't find anything else!

Hands:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Kazuo shrugged. "Hey, she challenged me!! Am I just supposed to take that?!" He asked. "Yes!" Ayaka and Hoshi exclaimed angrily.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:47 pm

''Stop lying, let him have fun, there is little chance he will win anyway.'' She noted laughing a bit.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:58 pm

"That's enough!" Arianna exclaimed, stepping between the two, hands out as if to stop them. "None of you will fight do you understand me?" Arianna told them, her voice hard.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:04 pm

''It's not like we're gonna kill eachother, it's just a simple fight. It's not like we are gonna kill eachother, you can even watch to see if it gets out of hand.'' Estelluna said at ease.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:27 pm

"I don't care if it's a death fight or just a fist fight. Either way it is still fighting." Arianna said, still playing referee.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:31 pm

''Oh, come on now. We won't hurt eachother will we?'' She stared at him seriously.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:59 pm

"Estelluna, I'm serious. If a fight happened things would be sure to get out of hand, I know. Now if we can't all sit together and act mature then we need to split you up. Can you two act maturly and get along?" Arianna asked, still ready to do something if a fight happened but she had relaxed her posture a bit.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:01 pm

Thank you for playing me, my parents surprised me with a trip to the cottage....yay.....

Rachel watched the scene fold out. Tapping her foot on the floor. This could only end badly.
"Guys, come on, we can all be friends here!" Rachel said jokingly. But as she said that she slowly pushed the two back into their chairs with her mind. "You seem to have forgotten what I can do. Now sit down, theres no way you're doing this in front of a roomfully of humans anyway."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:17 pm

"There's no way they're doing it anywhere near where I am because they know that I'm gonna stop them" Ari said.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:29 pm

"They know that we're going to stop them" Rachel corrected. "Now come on, we have classes now, Kazuo you have gym with me. Hoshi and Ayaka have english with Karissa and Arianna." Pulling Kazuo out of the gym Rachel glared at him. "What were you thinking?" She hissed, there is now way that you can fight her!" Kazuo started to protest. "No buts! Someone could get hurt." Rachel put an emphasis on the someone. "Now come on, we have gym, remember, don't do too good."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:43 pm

"Come on" she said to Hoshi and Ayaka. "English will probably be one of the most boring subjects you'll ever take" Arianna told them.
(You can call me Ari for short)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:41 am

Hoshi grinned "I don't mind English, but that's probably because my last teacher let us write alot." Ayaka nodded "Yeah, our old class was cool. Even though I already knew everything they were trying to teach us." She said laughing. "Is the teacher here good? Or one of those I-hate-you-all-why-the-hell-am-I-a-teacher types?"

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:33 am

"She's actually a really fun teacher" ARianna admitted.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games