Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:59 pm
"As long as she'll let me pay her back" Arianna said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:59 pm
"yes lets buy her stuff and go" Laurence said  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:16 pm
"Not so fast" Arianna said. "You're leaving with something too. At least a pair of pants and a new shirt...please?" she asked, putting on a puppy dog face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Laurence looked at her and then rolled his eyes "ok, lets get it over with"  

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:41 pm
Rachel had already paid for the clothes when Arianna came up with an outfit for Laurence. Rachel laughed as she tried to push him into the changing room, but he wouldn't budge. "Let me do this, Ari." She said with a giggle as she shoved him into the stall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:04 pm
"Thanks Rachel. I'll pay you back for the clothes as soon as I can" she told her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm
"Psha! As if, consider me repaying you for staying at your house, like a hotel!" She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Arianna sighed. "Thank you" she siad.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:10 pm
Karissa was getting impatient waiting for them all. She zoomed back to where they stood in front of the changing rooms, though discreetly. “Why does Laurence have to try that stuff on anyways?” she whined. “He’ll look good in it all no matter what.” She wasn’t tired of shopping, but she never liked spending too long in just one store.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:23 pm
"True" Arianna said. "Come on Laurence we're buying the stuff" Arianna called to him.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:45 pm
Laurence walked out "ok lets get the stuff"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm
Rachel paid for the clothes and met the others outside the store, shoving all the bags into Laurence's arms, so they almost covered his face. "Its a good look for you." She said with a laugh.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:35 pm
Arianna laughed. "Here let me help" she said, taking her bags which only left him with Rachels and his bags.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:17 pm
"well that was a fun little adventure" Laurence laughed "so when are we going now?" he asked as they walked  

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:53 pm
"I dunno, I'm kinda bored with all these humans, its like they're screaming their thoughts at me, and I'm not supposed to even hear them." Said Rachel, explaining quickly that she could hear thoughts directed at her or centered on her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games