Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:13 pm

"Fine, no makeup." Lily replied with a smile, before pulling Selena's hair up in a loose, high ponytail. "There, perfect." She said, gesturing out the door. "Lets go make your sister jealous."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:43 pm

A few cars drove back and forth. Kenneth noticed them in the background of Caterina's talking, but suddenly one in particular caught his interest. He stiffened, and said, "Another new vampire has come to Forks."

Wyatt felt the presence of a vampire entering the vicinity of Forks. He growled softly. Another vegetarian, he bet. But...what if it was a predator? They might try to go after the hunters. Wyatt sprang up. Where was Kenneth when he needed him? Wyatt raced out of the house, determined that no other of his kind would taste the sweet blood of the girls before their pair.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:11 am

Caterina shrugged. "We seem to have a lot of vampires here anymore." she said dismissively. "Does there seem to be anything special about her?" Caterina asked him, jumping up lightly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:48 pm

Lily's grip on Selena's arm tightened, at the same time that Jasper sprang up to grasp Alice's shoulders. Together they said "There's another." Then laughed at the coincidence. "I don't think she'll be any trouble though." Said Alice.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:26 pm

"She's very gifted," Kenneth said tersely.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:57 am

"Calm down, come let's take a walk" Caterina suggested, offering him a hand to get up.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:23 pm

Kenneth took Caterina's hand, but almost shyly let go once he was up. "Where shall we walk?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:29 pm

"I don't know, wherever you want to. If you want we could go on a quick trip to Ohio and you can see where I grew up, none of my family lives there anymore, my grandmother died and the rest of my family moved, saying there were to many memories" Caterina suggested, her usually covered accent that she picked up from Ohio was pronounced in her voice as she talked about her family.

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:03 pm

Felix finally arrived at the Cullens house, sensing only Esme currently inside. She got out of her car and let Black out, grabbing her guitar as she did so. She slung it over her back in it's case and walked, vampire speed, to the door and opened it. "Esme," She called, in a normal, clear voice, "I'm back."

She saw Esme fly down the stairs as she came to greet her. "Hello dear," she said when she got to Felix. They hugged and pecked each other on the cheek. Esme hugged her again and Felix said, "Easy mom, guitar." Esme back up and said sorry, still smiling. Esme said, "why don't you sit down?" Felix grabbed a chair for herself and Esme and they sat down across from each other. "So," Felix began, "where's everyone else?" Esme sighed as she pet Black between the ears and said, "I'm not entirely sure. But I know they're all in town." Felix smiled and relaxed a bit, she had been worried that some of the Cullens weren't in town, and said, "That's good. I think I'll just wait here until they return." Felix pulled out her guitar and started playing a song from a movie she loved.

(i know all the Cullens/Hales. So Alice knows who's in Forks. and sorry i played as Esme, i forgot for a sec. >.< won't happen again.)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:02 am

Lily dragged Selena down the stairs and sat on the couch beside Alice. "Esme! Why don't you bring our new guest in here?" She called out, but carefully sat herself so she was between the door and Selena, but noticed Alice did not do the same with Dion, as if she trusted the new vampire.

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Esme called back to them, "Ok, I'll bring her." She smiled at Felix and grabbed her hand, pulling to the next room. "Alice is here," she said, "but there are three others you don't know. Two are humans. Will that be a problem with either of you?" Felix smiled back at Esme and pointed at her eyes and Black's eyes, both a light ocean blue. Felix then rolled her oddly colored vegetarian eyes and said, "Don't worry, we're completely fed. Besides, I have enough...control for both of us, remember?" Esme just smiled back and said, "Oh, yes, now I remember." She then dragged Felix through the door which they had stopped beside to make sure Felix was ok. Upon entry, Felix yelled, "Alice!" Faster than a bullet, she was hugging Alice and Black was licking her face.

Esme chuckled behind them as the girls part, Black jumping up beside Alice, perfectly calm despite the humans. Esme then said, "This is Lily, Selena, and Dion, several of our other friends." Esme pointed at them as she said this and Felix could easily tell which were humans. She smiled at the humans, ignoring the other vampire, and said, "I'm sorry if I alarmed you," and then to all three she said, "I'm Felix, an old friend of the Cullens. I haven't visited them for awhile though, so you must have never seen me. So...hello."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 pm

"Well, we're pretty new friends of the Cullens, so we never would have seen you anyway." Dion smiled.

"Sure," Kenneth agreed instantly. "Let's hurry though. Wyatt is coming to find me."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Felix grinned back a Dion, showing her teeth in a friendly smile. She said, "Right Dion. Sorry. Ummm...despite how calm he looks, Black is curious. He's really just a normal everyday husky...except the fact that he's almost as big as a werewolf and is a vampire, but he's very gentle and controlled." Felix nodded at Black and he jumped off his seat beside Alice and ran, dog speed, to Dion and started licking her face gently, his paws on her lap. "See," Felix said, "a normal dog."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:21 pm

"We'll hurry then" she said. Taking his hand she lead him to Ohio. She showed him her grandmother's house and her own, taking him through both. "I decided to keep them both" she explained once they were done viewing the houses "I couldn't bare to leave them empty, I still come here occasionally and stay here at one of the houses". She then lead him to a park that she played at as a child and explained some of the games she played. Finally they viewed the cematary. "There's mom and dad and Brian little Emma and Jonathan and little baby Elizabeth, there's grandma" Caterina said, kneeling before each gravestone and touching the headpieces. "Grandma died before the rest of my family died, she had cancer when I was in third grade, managed to beat it though. It severly weakened her heart, finally she died one day because her heart was so weak" Caterina said. She got up and got some flowers from a nearby forest and was back before Kenneth could move. "Grandma loved purple, so did little Emma and mom." she siad, putting purple flowers that she picked on their graves. "Dad, Jon and Bri loved yellow" she said, putting some yellow flowers on their graves. "Little Elizabeth, she never grew old enough to have a favorite color but she looked absolutly gorgeous in red and pink" Caterina said, putting the flowers on the last grave. She just sat still after that, unmoving, completly forgetting Kenneth was there she was so lost in thought.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 pm

Kenneth, thinking Caterina needed some time to be alone, walked back to the house. He stared at the exterior thoughtfully, trying to imagine a young human girl living here.

Dion laughed as Black proceeded to give her a very normal dog-gy greeting.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games