Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:14 pm
Reks took a sip of it, enjoying the taste. "Wow.... This is really good..." Reks said, drinking more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 pm
Fuyu drank some more and smiled. "Thanks... it has some steamed milk in it. I think it tastes best that way." She pat Admete on the head and she purred. "Your cat is really pretty."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Ai nodded in acknowledgement. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then?" She asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:37 pm
"Yeah I'll be on patrol duty again." Sira replied smiling.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 am
"Alright." Ai looked up at the sky. "It is getting a bit dark. If you need me I'll be somewhere around the village, ok? I feel like taking a walk." She asked Sira, taking a few step in the opposite direction he was goin. Waiting for his answer before she left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:19 am
Ikari sat againest the steel wall trying to use her escape justu but it was not working. "Its no use..." Ikari heard from a voice laughing.
"What you want?!!" Ikari hissed at Zetsu "Am just here to let you that if you to make it alive you can join our group or you can die and kill tons our people in the progress." Zetsu persuaded to Ikari. Ikari paused for a monment thinking that she really she had no other choise but to join. "No am not going to join! I have other choises" Ikari pounded on the wall. "Oh really well I really dont see them but ok...but if you change our mind tell me.." Zetsu laughed. I don't know what to do really... I can't use any justu, let alone bearly move, I guess I should just save my engry for now Ikari thought grabing on the bloodly shakle on her neck. ((Am getting rrrreallly only, hint hint))  

l L L U M I N A T I

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:30 am
((Mm, ikarri, we've kinda got Deidara tied up in Konoha right now...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Admete purred, realizing she was being complemented. "She's not as pretty as you..." Reks smiled, taking another sip.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:31 pm
"Okay see you tomorrow then.." Sira replied then headed off to his house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:42 pm
Ybbor
Admete purred, realizing she was being complemented. "She's not as pretty as you..." Reks smiled, taking another sip.

Fuyu blushed at his compliment. She looked out the window and finished her tea. "It's getting kind of dark..." she said "Maybe we shou-" She stopped mid sentence. She dropped the glass shattering it on the ground. She stood up, and her eyes were blank, not loving like usual. She grabbed her head and fell to her knees. "R-Reks... get out of h-here..." She said reaching for a kunai, and then throwing it at him. "Th-this isn't my fault... it's n-not me!" She cried throwing another. "Of course it isn't her fault..." said a menacing voice from the closet. A man emerged from the shadows, his hair was red and he was wearing a Akatsuki outfit. "It's my fault she's acting this way... all I need to do, is get rid of the one person she loves most in this world... aka you, and she'll be all mine..." said Sasori. Strings of chakra flowed from his fingers onto Fuyus ankles, wrists and neck. " But, Reks, If you don't do as I say, I'll have to kill you too..." More chakra strings shot from his hand onto Reks's neck, wrists, and ankles. "No, don't hurt him!" Fuyu cried. Tears rolled down her face onto the floor.
((yes I know Sasori is dead in the real naruto series, but i'll pretend he got resurected by the Akatsuki. >=D))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Sira had finally reached the manor. The sky was dark and covered with stars. He walked past the numerous houses then stopped. He heard someone yelling. "What in the..?" He ran until he was in front of Fuyu's house. He opened the door he saw Sasori standing in the living room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:31 pm
"Argh!" Reks yelled, dodging the kuanai and wripping of the chakara strings. "FUYU!" Reks yelled, running to her, only to be stabbed with a kunai. s**t... He ran towards the Akatsuki member, being smacked in the face, more chakara strings being launched at him.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Ai had started to walk past the stores and staring at the sky. It seems too quiet. She thought as she continued walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Sira came up from behind Sasori kicking him in the back of the head. But as soon as his foot made contact he launched chakra strings and wrapped them around Sira's leg..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:36 pm
"They're flocking to me!" Sasori pulled on the strings around Fuyus wrists. He made her throw six kunai at Sira. "S-Sira! It's not my fault..." She turned to Sasori "Why are you doing this!?" Sasori walked to Fuyu, while holding one hand out to Sira, the chakra strings shot in his direction."It's my job hun," he said pulling on the string around her neck so she looked at him "Orders are orders, I was told to come and gather all the demons for... let's just say something special, and go back to find Deidara and that Kitsune girl..." he shrugged "It's not my fault you let your gurad down and practically let me capture you... and now your friend there, Sira was his name? Wow, you demons just can't get enough of us!" He laughed menicingly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games