Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"ready as ill ever be" she said smiling

"Kay," he said. He started to run towards her, his arm thrusting out, sending a rock flying at her head.
the wind sent the rocks flying back at him, she raised her hand and a pile of snow fell on him, she smiled and used the wind to fly in the air  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:27 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Kay," he said. He started to run towards her, his arm thrusting out, sending a rock flying at her head.
the wind sent the rocks flying back at him, she raised her hand and a pile of snow fell on him, she smiled and used the wind to fly in the air

He squeezed his hand shut, the rock dropped to the ground. He shivered as the snow fell on him. "That's cold!" he yelled as he shook his body to get it off. He thrust his arms up, a slab of dirt started to ascend towards her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He squeezed his hand shut, the rock dropped to the ground. He shivered as the snow fell on him. "That's cold!" he yelled as he shook his body to get it off. He thrust his arms up, a slab of dirt started to ascend towards her.
she smiled "yes i know" she waved her hand and it started to rain "have fun with water" she said making it rain harder  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:40 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "yes i know" she waved her hand and it started to rain "have fun with water" she said making it rain harder

"But I love the rain," he called out as he started to move his arms up and thrusting them to the opposite sides, mud constantly flying towards her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:42 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"But I love the rain," he called out as he started to move his arms up and thrusting them to the opposite sides, mud constantly flying towards her.
"eeek" she said making an ice sheid and watching mud being thrown on it "hey" she said making strong wind and sending mud back at him she smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:49 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"eeek" she said making an ice sheid and watching mud being thrown on it "hey" she said making strong wind and sending mud back at him she smiled

He turned his hand and the mud stopped in mid-air. He shot his hands out to the sides, the clapping them together and slightly moving them up. Tree branches started to shoot towards her from every direction.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He turned his hand and the mud stopped in mid-air. He shot his hands out to the sides, the clapping them together and slightly moving them up. Tree branches started to shoot towards her from every direction.
she shrieked then laughed, she raised her hand and froze the branches, "i dont think so" she said then she made it snow hard  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:07 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she shrieked then laughed, she raised her hand and froze the branches, "i dont think so" she said then she made it snow hard

He moved his arm in an arc above his head, a dome of earth forming around him to stop the snow. The words 'tsk, tsk, tsk' forming on the top.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:08 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He moved his arm in an arc above his head, a dome of earth forming around him to stop the snow. The words 'tsk, tsk, tsk' forming on the top.
she smiled and froze the dome "what, i didnt do anything" she said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:14 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He touched the dome, making it shatter and send pieces of frozen dirt fly in every direction.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:15 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He touched the dome, making it shatter and send pieces of frozen dirt fly in every direction.
she smiled, looking down on him "having fun?" she asked sending snow towards him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:19 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled, looking down on him "having fun?" she asked sending snow towards him

"A little, you?" he asked, throwing clumps of dirt to stop the snow.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:21 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "yea" she vanished then appeared on his back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hello," he said as he grabbed her arms and started to sink into the earth.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:24 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hello," he said as he grabbed her arms and started to sink into the earth.
she smiled "nice to see you too" she looked down  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games