Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:14 am
^~ No comment for all the post up above but you all sound like panzy dreamers when you talk about beautiful people (And for that matter when you talk about stupid people you sound like hypocrites and I fall into that category because I'm probably one of those "stupid people" in most of your books). Granted there are beautiful people good luck finding them because you'll probably get raped/abused on your way to your "yellow brick road."

O~ And dronze, Nothing you could do (short of banning) could scare me anymore.

^D^
G'Day gov'ner

(When are we going to see this new rant because the title threw me off...just a weeee bit...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 am
first post, page 54 dude.... how could you have missed it?  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 am
I've seen 3 revisions of this rant so I don't technically count it as new...or maybe I've read it a couple times...

*shrugs*
Oh well~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 am
it took me a while to finish this one, it's not revised so much as just handled in pieces... if anyone actually sent me some worthwhile fodder once in a while it would be great....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:31 am
People are wising up it's getting harder to pick off the weak isn't it? (No offense)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:38 am
it's just that the weak are harder to find.... LOH is no longer a TRE, which, in a way, has proven that the rants work...

I know that there are idiots out there.... I may have to cast my net once more...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:41 am
I'm grabbing a web cam and I'm going to be shooting some stuff to put on youtube and some people will try to be heroes most likely or they will actually find me funny and we won't have any people to make fun of. You sort of have to marvel at the fact that the guild is starting to become a little more sophisticated and closer (with some help from some threads aiming it towards that direction.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Life isn't smooth, there are beautiful people out there just not many. I suppose, that's why they always tell you don't trust people easily? And, don't do things that would put yourself at risk? You can't always prevent bad things from happening to you, but sometimes you can.

We all talk about stupid people and in a way, we'll always be hypocrites since we all do stupid things... but I suppose it's also the extent to which people do stupid things that we call them 'stupid people'.  

HalesABlack

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:44 pm
yes..there are many beautiful people. Actually, nearly everyone is beautiful in their own way. Whether its looks, comedy, attitude, personality, ect. it all add up to something. everyone is beautiful to someone, and that will always be the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 am
Another day, another ignorant bigot spouting hatred for no reason what soever. Just an FYI, this is the opening post from a thread titled "why I hate gay people"... gotta love it.

Self Loathing Closet Homosexual
1. u all homos

And you're ignorant...Despite the fact that you've made a list of reasons why you hate homosexuals, simply stating that you hate them because they're homosexuals shouldn't even need to be said. I know absolutely nothing about you, except what i've read of a few of your posts, but, given the fact that I don't need to know that much about you, I'm going to start my own list as to why I hate you, and people like you.

1. You rape the english language and butcher the simple rules of grammar that the language has. Go back to school you ignorant piece of trash.

Quote:
2. u pale as hell

This bit of reasoning, as broadly sweeping as it is, is almost completely inaccurate. As crudely stated and obscenely offensive as your first statement was, at least it was accurate in it's statement. I know plenty of homosexuals who are of different races, and most of the white ones that I know, the males, at least, tend to tan a hell of a lot better than any heterosexual that I know of... which brings me to the next reason I hate you...

2. You suck at life, please stop living, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Quote:
3. u ******** stupid

Please allow me to simply point out that you're a hypocrite for even trying to use this as a reason for hating anybody, with the exception being yourself. Judging by your grammar usage and your spelling, you've got the reading level of a first grade student in remedial classes.

3. You've never heard of the verb "to be" and all of its conjugated forms, "is", "are", "were", to name a few.

Quote:
4. u stereotype str8 ppl cuz u all dumb

My hypocrisy meters are jumping off the scale.... Do you even bother to read what it is that you're posting before you post it?! If you want to call observations on 97-99% of the population of the planet "stereotypes" then you need to look at what you're doing.

Sorry, but the only stereotyping I have ever seen a homosexual make about me based on sexual preference is that I only enjoy sex with the opposite sex, and have never fantasized about the opposite sex.... but that's the definition of "Heterosexual" now, isn't it?

4. You stereotype the homosexual community because you're a bigoted p***k.

Quote:
5. ur fat

5. You're an idiot. Do I really need anything more than that here?

Quote:
6. u look like marshmellows

What in the hell is this supposed to mean? Seriously, outside a couple of my really pale, sorta pudgy friends, I have NEVER seen someone who looks like a marshmellow that wasn't Kim Jong Il or the Michelin Man.... and the former may be as dumb as you.

6. You're probably going to taint the human gene pool one day. This saddens me, and makes me hate not only you, but the 16,777,216 who will spawn from your loins, either directly or indirectly over the next 200 or so years.

Quote:
7. u look like gluesticks

7. You still eat lead paint chips because they look pretty.

Quote:
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up b***h
10. u make me sick

While ignorant, you still managed to save me the effort of the keystrokes that it would take to list off the same 3 reasons I hate you, because, you, too, are closed minded, bitchy, and prone to making me want to vomit.

Still Under Costruction....

Quote:
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u aint even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout p***y so much when u dont
17. u all got f*****t a** voices
18. u speak like british ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in str8 society so u shud stop leavin ur house

discuss my and your thoughts.

dronze
Vice Captain

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:29 am
oh wow..i read it and i was like "WTF??? When did gay people start bein pale and marshmellowish" this guy has the iq of a cactus  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 am
Goodness.
b  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Little bit off there on the cactus comment. His IQ is more of banana level.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:07 pm
you're insulting bananas....  

Lady Rayya

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:12 pm
This guy was given an I.Q. Test. He scored -8247562387562398756.

The same test was given to a banana, which scored 150.

XD Rofl AND lmao.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games