Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "dance with me?" she asked

"sure"
she smiled and put her arms around his neck and danced with him

he smiles wile dancing
she smiled "Mark im glad we met" she said dancing with him

"so am i"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "dance with me?" she asked

"sure"
she smiled and put her arms around his neck and danced with him

he smiles wile dancing
she smiled "Mark im glad we met" she said dancing with him

"so am i"
she smiled and danced with him until the song ended, once it did she didnt let go of him "thanks again, for everything"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:30 pm
{Hey you guys what happened so far im confused}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:30 pm
kevin cleans the bar top as soren pulls out the new shipment of kegs
(i keep going off and on because my mom wants to go shopping)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:31 pm
lupinewarrior
kevin cleans the bar top as soren pulls out the new shipment of kegs
(i keep going off and on because my mom wants to go shopping)

(hi! Seriously, it was the first time I saw you offline)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:33 pm
she sits down (oh ok so the king had Angelitas father so she went over there, she was arrested and put in a dungeon then mark saved her but her father is still in the caslte)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
she sits down (oh ok so the king had Angelitas father so she went over there, she was arrested and put in a dungeon then mark saved her but her father is still in the caslte)
(ok so when the king comes back on if he isent on already lets attack and annoy him)
soren put the extra kegs down on the counter and let kevin get to them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:40 pm
Sam is sleeping, having another Nightmare about her past
A scarey man around the age of 45 in her dreams agen, the same man who huants her
(her dream)The man says, Im going to break you, and when your broken I'll Sell you, and then Ill be rich
She Tossed in her bed
Your worthless 'Slap' Sam Tossed in her bed agen and talks in her sleep aloud "Stop"
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"
Your A worthless abomination 'Slap' Blood Flies her Blood in her dream she yells
STOP!!! She wakes up and sits up, she is breathing Hard, Gasping for breath she puts her hand over her heart, Its pounding hard, She starts to cry "Why cant you just leave me alone" She cant breathe she is crying  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:41 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(ok so when the king comes back on if he isent on already lets attack and annoy him)
soren put the extra kegs down on the counter and let kevin get to them
((sounds like a plan XP)) she sips her drink, and starts to slide the cup around  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
A scarey man around the age of 45 in her dreams agen, the same man who huants her
(her dream)The man says, Im going to break you, and when your broken I'll Sell you, and then Ill be rich
She Tossed in her bed
Your worthless 'Slap' Sam Tossed in her bed agen and talks in her sleep aloud "Stop"
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"
Your A worthless abomination 'Slap' Blood Flies her Blood in her dream she yells
STOP!!! She wakes up and sits up, she is breathing Hard, Gasping for breath she puts her hand over her heart, Its pounding hard, She starts to cry "Why cant you just leave me alone" She cant breathe she is crying
kevin hears her scream and runs up the steps thinking a kings guard is up there soren is behind him
kevin:sam you ok!?!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:45 pm
Suddenly a man came flying inside the bar, bursting through a wall in the process. Tanya runs after him and puts both of her Katanas on his neck. "Give. It. Back! I know you have it!! Give it or I'll kill you!"

The man looked at her afraid. "You're crazy! Crazy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm
stands up "whats going on?" she looked at Tanya "what does he have?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:47 pm
KaosAngel012
Suddenly a man came flying inside the bar, bursting through a wall in the process. Tanya runs after him and puts both of her Katanas on his neck. "Give. It. Back! I know you have it!! Give it or I'll kill you!"

The man looked at her afraid. "You're crazy! Crazy!"

soren hears the crash and runs down the stairs to see what is happening
soren:what the hell was that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Tossed in her bed
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"
kevin hears her scream and runs up the steps thinking a kings guard is up there soren is behind him
kevin:sam you ok!?!
She cant breath, Horror in her eyes she is shacking in fear, She yells as the nightmare stays in her head "Go Away! Stop it please! Leave me alone!!!!Im not worthless !Im not!Im not!" Tears of fear stream Down her face, her body is tense  

ShinyToy

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games