Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:21 am

in no time at all they were having fun, and playing with frisbees and stuff while every now and again suka would watch to see if the man was coming (whats his name gonna be?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:37 am

deedee10
in no time at all they were having fun, and playing with frisbees and stuff while every now and again suka would watch to see if the man was coming (whats his name gonna be?)

*Logen didnt know what to believe, was suka this blindfolded? or was it the new invisibility spell she had made?... she couldnt obviously see her?... well she had to stop using the most powerfull spells she knew... or was it that this little puppy didnt believe in higher spirits? Logen walked up to suka, and with her spirit she started to cuddle her and said as she cuddled her nicely:*

"So, do you need any help with this man?"

Wacram Glaziuz

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 am

"hehe logen long time no see!i missed you!hey serena its logen!" she smiled. "listen there is this guy, he keeps attacking us please, we could use your help..."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:42 am

(uhh lets call him.....Frankie XDDD) she smiles "logen" she said almost getting ready to prance on her, her tail swishes from side to side happily

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:48 am

just in the distence suka spotted frankie in the distence " hes coming!!!!! serena hes coming!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 am

*Logen smiled, she summoned her black dragon, it stood outside in front of the man, looking rather angrily at him, the man tried to stab Ghendar's eye, though the sword simply, broke when he hit, and the eye was intact!*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:07 am

"oh, as much as i hate him, please dont kill hiim" she said stepping beside the dragon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:18 am

Aprilbaby1
"oh, as much as i hate him, please dont kill hiim" she said stepping beside the dragon

*the man ran away, frightened by the giant Dragon, the dragon jumped and fathced him, and brought him back to them, Logen then asked:*

"why are you like this?... i knew you once... though now, what bad spirits have posessed you?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

*the man ran away, frightened by the giant Dragon, the dragon jumped and fathced him, and brought him back to them, Logen then asked:*

"why are you like this?... i knew you once... though now, what bad spirits have posessed you?"
she looks at frankie and crosses her arms

he looks at them "love has driven me this way, once i knew that serena ran away i wanted to find her and marry her, ive loved her ever since we were kids...."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:39 am

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

he looks at them "love has driven me this way, once i knew that serena ran away i wanted to find her and marry her, ive loved her ever since we were kids...."

*Logen smiled and said:*

"if love is what have driven you to crewilty, i sense you are unsure of why you love her so, to love with hate... is not a good idea if you really love her!... and to think that you will marry her with doing theese things... you must be really unsure of your love!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:41 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"if love is what have driven you to crewilty, i sense you are unsure of why you love her so, to love with hate... is not a good idea if you really love her!... and to think that you will marry her with doing theese things... you must be really unsure of your love!"

he crosses his arms "my father made me this mean and cruel, its the love of her that hasnt driven me insane" he sighs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

he crosses his arms "my father made me this mean and cruel, its the love of her that hasnt driven me insane" he sighs

"so, what have he done to make you this twisted?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"so, what have he done to make you this twisted?"
he grumbles "trying to kill me" he said
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:33 pm

suka walked up to him "well.. why did you keep attacking me???" she asked.

deedee10

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:12 pm

"hey logen can you give me a lift? i cant bear this loser any more! " suka stroked the dragon and smiled
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games