Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:09 pm
Larien knew that the spider would be reckless in it's attacks and she had been counting on the lunge. The wind played to her advantage as she dodged the controled Clover and useing the current of wind created a kind of self contained ice storm to form within. Clovers body would be able to withstand it but Larien knew that spiders hated cold.
She hoped that this would send a sort of shock to the hold the spider had on her. It was enevitable that the spider would feel what happened to the host because of the bond between them.
The pendant around her neck made it much easier to created the elements and she did not feel as tired as she would have before.
"Hope you like winter weather!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:57 pm
Shmitty smirked as he saw the two gruards unsheeth there swords "More puppets. " he breathed to himself as the red sparks continued to light the dark passegway he was standing in.
Shmitty spun his wrist, twirling his long sword on his side before taking an open battle stance, his sword held out high to his side, his other hand held out in front of himself. "Im loosing my temper in this place" he said with a growing smirk "puppet or not, im not the one going to die in this place" and with that he closed his hand to a fist and one (5-1=4) of the red sparks grew into a bright burning fire ball and shot inbetween the two gaurds in attemt to strike one of the spiders, or so he wanted them to think.  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 pm
((...unfortunately for me, the most logical place I can think the rune would lead to would be back to that dark hall where Tramer was when he first set it off. And since TY is currently frozen, and I don't exactly know how you're going to handle the little things, (such as; will you reignite the light spell in this dark passage as well, or will you fumble in the dark to save your energy?) I'll have to pass the baton back to you.

As for the friends, I think I'll save them for Epotheros... twisted
Though, you may want to take control of her once we get to that point.))

A single broadsword moved to intersect the fireball with the flat of it's blade, and just before impact, the entire blade became charged with enough electricity to drop an elephant in seconds. A ball of just flame would need to be much bigger to successfully get past it now.
The second combatant swung both of his blade down near his own knees and scraped them together, causing a small peal of thunder to echo out and shake the ground at Shmitty's feet, where the small boom was directed.

((You didn't acually think I was just going to let you defeat them with your control over fire now did you? What would be the fun in that?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:31 pm
Finding himself in a dark tunnel much like the one he had originally vanished from (possibly the same one) Tramer gasped for breath as he knelt next to Ty, “this is not going to work” he mumbled to himself as he decided there was no way he was going to be able to carry him out of the labyrinth of dark tunnels, mumbling something the lights around him faded and his breath started to come easier now that him energy was not being strained as such.

Tramer keep a close eye on the frozen Ty hoping he would not be able to escape till he fully thawed, not seeing a immediate change he started to look around, examine the many auras that existed in the expansive cavern.

It didn’t take him long to find Shmitty’s potent aura, surrounded by several other unusually strong auras Tramer could only deduct Shmitty stumbled upon several strong appoints, hopefully including the arachnids controlling Ty and Clover…

Looking back toward the frozen Ty, he contemplated for several long moments before coming to a dissention, mumbling a short frais a single orb of light appeared, thou unlike before it didn’t stay by Tramer, instead it hovered around Ty, both to provide some light, along with that it could notify him the moment Ty escaped.

With that done he turned away from Ty and with much hast started to make his way toward were Shmitty was fighting.  

Tramer
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm
((Oh no no... just the fight I wanted... twisted ^-^ twisted ))

Shmitty's smirk disapperd quikly as things got intresting. he jumped back from the thundering boom that echoed the floor and annoyingly in his ears, with a burst of speed he moved towards the two warriors, his arm cocked to swing his sword, he jumped at an angle and started free running on the wall, while at the same time the four sparks moving freely around himself.. Shmitty jumped off the wall towards the two in his path, swinging his blade horizontily to strike at them. while in mid air he moved his other hand in a pattern, making the rest of the sparks grow into fireballs, sending them evenly at the fighters, shmitty blocking the veiw of the fire balls coming for them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 pm
((I drop off the face of the digital world, and life keeps moving on. Sorry guys. And For the sake I'm still in the same clearing, Im going to magically appear... near Shmitty))

Peeking into Shmitty's fight, Rosette had every thought of jumping in to help. But something told her that wouldn't be the best of ideas. Not only did Shmitty look like he could handle it, he also looked like he was having way to much fun. "I'll just stay here till he needs me, or untill he is done. The last thing I want is for him to attack me if I were to creep up on them."Rosette thinks to herself as she gets ready to wait.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:20 pm
((wisper in the yard and turn all the trees into toys, lay there on the ground and turn the dirt into your joy... from what I see and what I know its all been boring latly, so let us trade a ? mark in for a maybe... time you riddles right and make a point that has no sense, make sure that your smiling and the money has been well spent... before your mind starts to drift and your soul begins to scream. I just wanted to tell you that, your listening to a dream... listening to a dream... to a dream... a dreammm AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH eek eek eek xp question exclaim burning_eyes dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:56 pm
((My mind
Has no doors
No crushing ceilings
No cold floors

My mind
Says any opinion
Has many meanings
In any dominion

My mind
Reaches out without reason
And tears down barriers
I prop up and lean on

the grim reaper got me in a sleeper hold

but I'm too hot-headed to let my body turn cold

I got my poker face on & I refuse to fold

God thought he was in control of my soul
and was not about to release his control

Only I control my soul
Or so I once had

It seems it has been lost

My poker face unwavering
All the while the powers of the world try to push me out of the game
Fighting for what is not there’s

What is not mine

Black, white, yellow or green
how many people are in this dream?

Your view
my view

let's take a walk in their shoes
my shoes

time to talk

You think
I think
which way is best?

Cultures
Beliefs
a spiritual quest

Changing this world
starts with you be open to it all
to yourself be true

Forgive
Love
keep an open mind

do not judge
it will make you blind

Grass is always greener on the other side
but your side is also greener
on an ebbing tide

The moral of this is never to bet your soul in a game of poker…you never know what will happen…even if you have a straight flush! The devil always gets a royal! Dame b*****d…then without a soul your mind wonders into strange places…places without borders between reality and the ventures of the mind.))

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm
((TY!! Post now! Or I will destroy you all with poetry!! Let he mind-boggling begin!!

A Dream.

A place that has limits only defined by infinity, a place were what is…is, thou, what is never is what it is, unless that is exactly what it is. past, present, future… they are all the same, anywhere can be anything, time of any color, and light of any texture…bring down the ceilings, tare out the cold floors, what is your dream will always be yours.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:14 am
((Actually, your poetry's not too bad. Not as bad as your spelling, that's for sure.
Maybe I should postpone posting just to what what you've got.

...Foxkilth, whether you like it or not, just by being there, I'm going to drag you into the fight. I'm not going to let you be just a spectator to all the upcoming glorious carnage. ...! Wait! That makes it three of you against my guards! ... ... ... twisted Who am I kidding, that just evens the odds.))

As Shmitty ran forward, the larger, single-blade wielder also advanced into the empty space between them, practically copying his every move. At the last moment though, instead of swinging his blade horizontally like Shmitty, he clashed against it with his broadsword upright.
The smaller controlled fighter, meanwhile, was busy building up a static

I interupt this broadcast mearly to announce to those who had not yet noticed, that today is Friday the 13th. You may now go back to your regularly schedued RPG.

charge so that he could unleash a much larger shock-wave, which he did at the same time the other two men's blade's met. The resulting thrust, gave the lightning-user enough push to overcome Shmitty's momentum, making it much easier to gain the upper-hand in their short ranged fiasco. Small arcs of lightning cracked as they jumped amidst the folds of the broadsword-wielder's woolen clothes

((If the four remaining fireballs were blocked from the view of Shmitty's combatants, then they would have had to have been directly behind him... or by now, probably, in his back...
...and enter Rosette center-back stage, followed imediately by Tramer's entrance, stage right.
Lighting: minimal. A few phosphorous rocks within the cave walls, scattered traces of static electricity, and four stray fireballs.
Cameras? ... "in the eye of the beholder"
Action! Let's blow this place up. twisted *hint* *hint*))  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 pm
((Well that is very very odd. I see posts started to flow in imediatly after I added my post. For soe reason today is the first time I've seen them. For several weeks after I did my post I checked this topic frequently and there were no new posts after mine so this is like twilight zone wierd.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 pm
((Glitch? ...or maybe you were accidentally looking at the "Author" column instead of the "Last Post".
In any matter, Welcome back... ... ...again.))  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 am
((No, I'd go to page 52 and my post would be the last one. Anyway, I'll post soon. I have a really busy week though. Fencing tonight and tuesday, then a chem exam on thursday and geology on friday.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:31 pm
(( Fencing? o.0 I so would not have guessed that of you my friend.. Cool though very cool.. How are things in the college world?? Hopefully not as crappy as the work world...))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:21 pm
Jumping away from the fireballs, Rosette kept quiet as she ran behind the enemy, jumping last minute. The cooking knife in her hand flashed as Rosette brought it down, "Take that!" she yelled in pure bliss. After her quick attack, the young female had to jump back again quickly. "Let's knock this one dead!" she hollered as the knife flashed again, this time as it caught a little light when Rosette ran around to Shmitty's side. "I'm taking your lead on this one. From what I've seen it's copying your moves quite well." Standing at the ready, a slow grin pulled apart the happy elfin-fox's lips. She couldn't help but be happy during a battle, it was in her blood.

((Sorry if I change writing styles on you guys. That's what I get for trying to be creative outside Gaia...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff