Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 pm

"Do? like powers?..." she blushed, she used her powers vary sparingly, only when she needed to. She held her hand out and a small slender silver cane appeared on her hand. "leias urius menthus" she was raised into the air on top of a giant wind creature sourounded by fire. "This is Alchador, one of my summoning creatures." Alchador roared and shook the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Necris rubbed his face. "Now that wasnt very nice, maam. Very nice summon Lady Zatchin. Back to the issue at hand. First of all, dont slap me. Probably biggest mistake people make is to try and hit me. Secondly, dont try to escape when I'm ready to hit you back. Its very tiring. Thirdly, I dont hit ladies, which makes you lucky." Necris sat down and pulled out a needle and stuck it very close to the girls face. "Now, if I attack and you happen to get in the way of it, its not my problem."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Shishuri giggled. "Can't touch this!" She kicked Necris and disappeared.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:01 pm

"But cant I?" Necris removed his mask and teleported as well. "Soul Sight!" He actvated his 360 sight powers and saw the girl and teleported next to her, he then tapped her on the shoulder and disappeared but he managed to go far away. Maybe too far, he was now on top of a giant clock tower. "crap..."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:51 am

She rolled her eyes, "Men......." she sat down on the sidewalk and closed her eyes, trying to relax.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Mickey walks forward summoning a portal with his keyblade, he then looks back. "you must hurry...your portal is closing" he walks through his portal and it vanishes

"King Mickey is right...we should go" Sora steps through the portal leading to the Land of Dragons

fullXmetal

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Leon was laying down behind zatchin. "man...these guys are a bunch of showoffs...cant they just relax?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 pm

she walks in after him, " I've been looking for you everywhere y'know!" she sighed, "Kairi's fine, don't worry. I spoke to her recently."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Leon rolled his eyes and got up. "I hate it when she ignores me..." he said as he followed her through the portal.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:18 pm

she turns to Leon, "I'm sorry, what did you say befor? I was thinking about something, " she had a small frown on her face.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Leon sighed. "nevermind..." he said, slightly annoyed.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:24 pm

she lowered her head in sadness. "Okey........"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 pm

"REALLY?......how is she?...is she safe?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 pm

"yes, perfectly safe, she misses you." she smiled slyly.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 pm

when they arrive Donald and Goofy come running up to Sora out of breath "Sora...thar is a hartless...destroying the palace in...the center of the city" Sora looks back at Zatchin and Leon. "well....we gotta fight that hartless and help Mulan"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games