Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora picks up the phone "im in jail for some reason relted to trying to work master abel's cell phone again...i really need to stop useing that thing"

Opal: oh, do you need for me to pay?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm
"that or just prepare a place for me to hide for when i break out in...two hours"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm
red 14 the sniper
"that or just prepare a place for me to hide for when i break out in...two hours"

Opal: oh no we dont want that. the basement is not prepared for such things yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: nothing, it doesnt matter. *dries her tears and stands* Where were these guards? We'll get her back.

"I don't know..." Shun said sadly as he sat down. "They knocked me out and I didn't see where they went."

Blais: *grumbles* that doesnt help.....wait, hold still *puts hand to forehead and goes through memories of the guards. gets the images of the guards. eyes go dark. lets go of head* got them. lets go *stands*

Shun nodded and got up.

((i has a question, are you playing Yumi? or is someone else?))

Blais: *eyes still dark. jumps of roof then looks around. sends flames out that act like a personal sonar.*

(Someone else I think she's ooffline)
Shun jumped off roof and watched as Blais did this and tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:12 pm
"then its setteled ill hide there for twenty minates"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: nothing, it doesnt matter. *dries her tears and stands* Where were these guards? We'll get her back.

"I don't know..." Shun said sadly as he sat down. "They knocked me out and I didn't see where they went."

Blais: *grumbles* that doesnt help.....wait, hold still *puts hand to forehead and goes through memories of the guards. gets the images of the guards. eyes go dark. lets go of head* got them. lets go *stands*

Shun nodded and got up.

Blais: *eyes still dark. jumps of roof then looks around. sends flames out that act like a personal sonar.*

Blais: *eyes blend with fire. she looks around then breaths in flames. she sends more out farther and picks up a signal. smirks then starts that way, eyes still reddish orange to match the fire*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 pm
red 14 the sniper
"then its setteled ill hide there for twenty minates"

Opal: ok...should i go there or are you coming....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun nodded and got up.

Blais: *eyes blend with fire. she looks around then breaths in flames. she sends more out farther and picks up a signal. smirks then starts that way, eyes still reddish orange to match the fire*

Shun follows Blais.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun nodded and got up.

Shun follows Blais.

Blais: *murmurs quietly in a demonic language. images fill her vision and she follows the tracks of the guards. looks around then remembers Shun* some advice, if i start to look a little blood-thirsty or sadistic in any way, start hitting me. *thinks to him*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm
"let me check" Tora pulls the phone from her head and yells "HEY PANZIES YOU WANT ME TO STAY OR GO?..." she brings the phone back to her head, ill be staying here, game of black jack in five so take your time with getting me out of here"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm
red 14 the sniper
"let me check" Tora pulls the phone from her head and yells "HEY PANZIES YOU WANT ME TO STAY OR GO?..." she brings the phone back to her head, ill be staying here, game of black jack in five so take your time with getting me out of here"

Opal: of course. *hangs up phone then gathers a suit case then heads to the jail*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun follows Blais.

Blais: *murmurs quietly in a demonic language. images fill her vision and she follows the tracks of the guards. looks around then remembers Shun* some advice, if i start to look a little blood-thirsty or sadistic in any way, start hitting me. *thinks to him*

Shun looks at her and nods. "Right." He said smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Tora is outside waiting when opal arrives with the money messing with Abel's cell again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun follows Blais.

Shun looks at her and nods. "Right." He said smiling.

Blais: *smirks, then goes back to tracking the guards until she stumbles upon their hideout. smells the air then grimaces.* disgusting......you smell it? *looks to Shun, eyes still abnormal*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora is outside waiting when opal arrives with the money messing with Abel's cell again.

Opal: *arrives and hands the suitcase to Tora* how much is needed? oh, didnt that get you here in the first place? *looks at cell*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games