Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:24 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
George suddenly appeared behind Angel. He put his right hand on there shoulder as he looked at Lance.
she looked at him "what do you want? this isnt bad news.....is it?"

You have a choice, I'm really not supposed to do this but I've never been good with following the rules. He will be fine either way but I can seperate the Demon soul from him and he will never transform again. Lance will be able to live there life as a Mortal.

Or, I can do nothing and he will remain as he is now. Think long and hard, you were lucky this time. Next time the Demon might actually hurt someone you care about seriously. It might even over power his Human soul and become unstopable by anyone on this planet.
she sat there thinking "lance, i really care about you, and i dont want anyone to hurt you or you hurting anyone"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:27 am
hugo came from the shadows with kenji next to him
hugo:it might be best to cure him of the demon
kenji:but that may not work with the grand tapestry of things  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:28 am
lupinewarrior
"dont make this harder than it already is" she said looking at them "ok, so yes or no.....i dont really no"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:29 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
George suddenly appeared behind Angel. He put his right hand on there shoulder as he looked at Lance.

You have a choice, I'm really not supposed to do this but I've never been good with following the rules. He will be fine either way but I can seperate the Demon soul from him and he will never transform again. Lance will be able to live there life as a Mortal.

Or, I can do nothing and he will remain as he is now. Think long and hard, you were lucky this time. Next time the Demon might actually hurt someone you care about seriously. It might even over power his Human soul and become unstopable by anyone on this planet.
she sat there thinking "lance, i really care about you, and i dont want anyone to hurt you or you hurting anyone"

His eyes turned red and he spoke weakly. I am a great part of him, if you were to remove me he would have no reason to remain in the magic community. George, "he looked at the old wizard". I will make you a deal, if my soul wins in a battle then this vessel is mine. But if he wins I will leave all of my power for him and finally join the rest of my race.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:33 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

His eyes turned red and he spoke weakly. I am a great part of him, if you were to remove me he would have no reason to remain in the magic community. George, "he looked at the old wizard". I will make you a deal, if my soul wins in a battle then this vessel is mine. But if he wins I will leave all of my power for him and finally join the rest of my race.
she looked at them "that seems well, i dont know, what if neither of you win?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:35 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"dont make this harder than it already is" she said looking at them "ok, so yes or no.....i dont really no"
im trying to help you consiere all the factors  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"thanks, but...i dont know what to do"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:37 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

George spoke instead of the creature. That is up to me since I am going to judge this contest. In the event that you lose or tie your powers are forfeit. But I will leave the decision to pass on up to you. You could choose to inhabit another one day if you wanted. If you win Lances memory will be swept of this land and will return home. After that I will deal with you and you will definately loose that battle.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
if its the design of the gods to keep him that way then i would not free him of it and find a way to cleanse him of the animals control  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:41 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

George spoke instead of the creature. That is up to me since I am going to judge this contest. In the event that you lose or tie your powers are forfeit. But I will leave the decision to pass on up to you. You could choose to inhabit another one day if you wanted. If you win Lances memory will be swept of this land and will return home. After that I will deal with you and you will definately loose that battle.
"that doesnt sound so reasurring" she sighs and thinks  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:48 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
if its the design of the gods to keep him that way then i would not free him of it and find a way to cleanse him of the animals control

Georges eyes flashed violently when he heard that. Most of the gods think humans are less than mere horses. They change there lives forever just to have something to watch. They don't understand just how much good this race has already done and only see the bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:52 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

Georges eyes flashed violently when he heard that. Most of the gods think humans are less than mere horses. They change there lives forever just to have something to watch. They don't understand just how much good this race has already done and only see the bad.
kenji looks up
for something to truelly be learned some times it is necasary for it to come to the verge of destruction
if the gods see your race as evil then why would they bother keeping it alive  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 am
she crossed her legs and started to think, blocking out whatever they were saying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

kenji looks up
for something to truelly be learned some times it is necasary for it to come to the verge of destruction

Because there are those that feel the same way as I do. Getting rid of all humans would mean getting rid of this earth and there are more gods that favor this planet by far than those that are friendly with the humans.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:59 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

kenji looks up

Because there are those that feel the same way as I do. Getting rid of all humans would mean getting rid of this earth and there are more gods that favor this planet by far than those that are friendly with the humans.
if the design of the gods is to destroy humanity then i would fight the gods
after all most of my friends are human
the tapestry is a design that is supposed to be followed but we are not limmeted to it we can branch from it and the races can make there own  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games