Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Tora looks up at opal "o hey, i alreadypaid it off, thanks to the 500 black jack games i got black jack in each time, and i know but im just two..." before she fenishes swat arrives and surrounds them both "YOUR BOTH UNDER ARESST"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *eyes blend with fire. she looks around then breaths in flames. she sends more out farther and picks up a signal. smirks then starts that way, eyes still reddish orange to match the fire*

Shun follows Blais.

Blais: *murmurs quietly in a demonic language. images fill her vision and she follows the tracks of the guards. looks around then remembers Shun* some advice, if i start to look a little blood-thirsty or sadistic in any way, start hitting me. *thinks to him*

Shun looks at her and nods. "Right." He said smiling.

Blais: *smirks, then goes back to tracking the guards until she stumbles upon their hideout. smells the air then grimaces.* disgusting......you smell it? *looks to Shun, eyes still abnormal*

Shun sniffed the air and covered it quickly. He nodded unhappily. Its was the smelll of the experiments they did.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks up at opal "o hey, i alreadypaid it off, thanks to the 500 black jack games i got black jack in each time, and i know but im just two..." before she fenishes swat arrives and surrounds them both "YOUR BOTH UNDER ARESST"

Opal: *sighs* im afraid that thats not an option, i have a stubborn teenager to tend to. *flicks fingers and the swat all drop to the ground unconcious* okay, we have thirty minutes to get out of here, run.
(gtg)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *eyes blend with fire. she looks around then breaths in flames. she sends more out farther and picks up a signal. smirks then starts that way, eyes still reddish orange to match the fire*

Shun follows Blais.

Blais: *murmurs quietly in a demonic language. images fill her vision and she follows the tracks of the guards. looks around then remembers Shun* some advice, if i start to look a little blood-thirsty or sadistic in any way, start hitting me. *thinks to him*

Blais: *smirks, then goes back to tracking the guards until she stumbles upon their hideout. smells the air then grimaces.* disgusting......you smell it? *looks to Shun, eyes still abnormal*

Shun sniffed the air and covered it quickly. He nodded unhappily. Its was the smelll of the experiments they did.

Blais: lets go in then
(gtg)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: lets go in then
(gtg)

(Bye)
Shun nodded and they enter sneakingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm
"wow...you gotta teach me how to do that" Tora says grabing opal's hand and running realy fast. (talk to you later lass)  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 am
((and a glimpse at ed's female form))User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm
(Nothing, why u showing that?)
Shun came back with blood all over his body(Not his blood) with Yumi in his arms as he entered Mitsuki's mansion. He laid her on the bed and smiled. He then left anf said goodbye and thank you to Blais. Shun decided to go to the forest and try to wash the blood off.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 pm
blessedheart
Shun came back with blood all over his body(Not his blood) with Yumi in his arms as he entered Mitsuki's mansion. He laid her on the bed and smiled. He then left anf said goodbye and thank you to Blais. Shun decided to go to the forest and try to wash the blood off.
((becalse ed haves a female form, so it's beter to show a pic to remind it, altoght thhis is the first time i show a pic of it, but you guys need a reference))))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm
notingles
blessedheart
((becalse ed haves a female form, so it's beter to show a pic to remind it, altoght thhis is the first time i show a pic of it, but you guys need a reference))))

(Ah! okay^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm
*yumi abnormally quickly returned to consciousness. sitting up, she was very dizzy, and still in pain*
...shoot...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Ah! okay^^)
((wakup time?)) ed gets up abruptaly and heads to the chopter he *borowed* from caravan and took a ride to town  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 pm
June_Malatesta
*yumi abnormally quickly returned to consciousness. sitting up, she was very dizzy, and still in pain*
...shoot...

Shun gets clean up but puts on his bloodied clothes cause thats the only ones he has and goes to check on Yumi at Mitsuki's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
...shoot...

Shun gets clean up but puts on his bloodied clothes cause thats the only ones he has and goes to check on Yumi at Mitsuki's.

*yumi looked in the mirror then put her hand over her mouth*
oh no, it wasnt a dream.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 pm
and ed landed on top os his brothers's house, then heading to the flower shop of the midget old woman that shun knows to buy herbs  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games