Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:06 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
if its the design of the gods to keep him that way then i would not free him of it and find a way to cleanse him of the animals control

Georges eyes flashed violently when he heard that. Most of the gods think humans are less than mere horses. They change there lives forever just to have something to watch. They don't understand just how much good this race has already done and only see the bad.
kenji looks up
for something to truelly be learned some times it is necasary for it to come to the verge of destruction
if the gods see your race as evil then why would they bother keeping it alive

Because there are those that feel the same way as I do. Getting rid of all humans would mean getting rid of this earth and there are more gods that favor this planet by far than those that are friendly with the humans.
if the design of the gods is to destroy humanity then i would fight the gods
after all most of my friends are human
the tapestry is a design that is supposed to be followed but we are not limmeted to it we can branch from it and the races can make there own

I am well aware of that and to think your race started out as no more than cells that can't be seen with the eye. A war against the gods will never happen though, if it meant they were going to destroy you all I would fight the gods with all I am. And the eldest, a good friend of mine since he was a boy would be right there with me fighting. "He shook his head, "chaos, so much more intelligent than his two kids or grand children were.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:08 am
she frowned and silently cried "because of this stupid world, i lost my future" she whispered "john vanished"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:12 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
if its the design of the gods to keep him that way then i would not free him of it and find a way to cleanse him of the animals control

Georges eyes flashed violently when he heard that. Most of the gods think humans are less than mere horses. They change there lives forever just to have something to watch. They don't understand just how much good this race has already done and only see the bad.
kenji looks up
for something to truelly be learned some times it is necasary for it to come to the verge of destruction
if the gods see your race as evil then why would they bother keeping it alive

Because there are those that feel the same way as I do. Getting rid of all humans would mean getting rid of this earth and there are more gods that favor this planet by far than those that are friendly with the humans.
if the design of the gods is to destroy humanity then i would fight the gods
after all most of my friends are human
the tapestry is a design that is supposed to be followed but we are not limmeted to it we can branch from it and the races can make there own

I am well aware of that and to think your race started out as no more than cells that can't be seen with the eye. A war against the gods will never happen though, if it meant they were going to destroy you all I would fight the gods with all I am. And the eldest, a good friend of mine since he was a boy would be right there with me fighting. "He shook his head, "chaos, so much more intelligent than his two kids or grand children were.

the gods are fickle in there affections so if there was a war i wouldent be suprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:13 am
Aprilbaby1
she frowned and silently cried "because of this stupid world, i lost my future" she whispered "john vanished"
kenji looks at her
why are you crying angel  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:13 am
Aprilbaby1

Ah yes John, if I remember correctly that one was chosen from the pool for his strong will to match his mother and strength to match Ragnos. He paused for a second when he realized he let something slip. Do you want to see them again?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:15 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Ah yes John, if I remember correctly that one was chosen from the pool for his strong will to match his mother and strength to match Ragnos. He paused for a second when he realized he let something slip. Do you want to see them again?
she looked at kenji "i lost ragnos and john" she looked away "yes i want to see them, i miss them so"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:19 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she looked at kenji "i lost ragnos and john" she looked away "yes i want to see them, i miss them so"

He held his hand out facing his palm about two feet off of the ground. The spirit of John appeared on that spot. (You will have to rp his personality I don't really know this character).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

He held his hand out facing his palm about two feet off of the ground. The spirit of John appeared on that spot. (You will have to rp his personality I don't really know this character).
john:hi mommy
"oh john" she said crying "its all my fault, ill never be able to see you again
John: its ok mommy i forgive you  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 am
George started to walk away. Well, I have interfered way more than I should have. If I was an Immortal I would have already disappeared and a mortal never would be able to do the things I do. I am something different, by the way Chaos Children were Cronos and Reia and there Grandchildren were the Titans. Maybe you have heard of them, anyway that projection of Johns soul will disappear shortly. But don't worry, that........... He disappeared, apparently he was about to reveal something he wasn't supposed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:34 am
she silently cried as john slowly disappeared "i cant lose you to" she said
John:" its ok mommy, ill see you soon" then he vanished  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 am
Aprilbaby1

kenji came up behind angel
im sorry for your loss angel and i will do what i can to help console you in your sorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:55 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

kenji came up behind angel
im sorry for your loss angel and i will do what i can to help console you in your sorrow
she looked at him then hugged him, crying "i just cant believe it" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 am
Name: Muegen
Element Power: can control grass and plants

User Image

Story: is very mysterious and loves to eat and fight  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:17 am
kenji helps angel to her feet and then into the school back to her dorm room  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:18 am
lupinewarrior
kenji helps angel to her feet and then into the school back to her dorm room
"thank you kenji" she said opening her door  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games