Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:02 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Well Im sad now, a guy I have liked for almost 2 years now has decided to start smoking pot and partying constantly -_-. So now Im miserable at the fact that all those good times we had together will just be "meh" sad I really hate potsmokers a lot, including my parents who wont tell us even though my sister and I know.
That's a shame, and it hurts a lot, I know this from experience. Almost the exact same scenario, only we dated and he started smoking (and lying about it) while we were together.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:16 pm

It's been a very very long time since I opened a gift box/trunk (or even gotten one for that matter) since well before they changed it to brown, blue and pink boxes and brown and gold trunks. So I decided to waste some money and see what would happen if I bought some.

I bought 3 brown trunks, and got three pieces of junk furniture in them.
I bought 3 brown gift boxes, and I got tree Hockey Masks from them.
I bought 2 blue gift boxes, and I got an 'Arrow in my Head' and a 'Nitemare Collar'
I bought 2 pink gift boxes, and I got 'Laurels' and 'Android Damage Prosthetics'

So I spent approximately 133,000 gold and got items worth about 40,000 gold.

I know there are probably threads out there that tell you what items are available in each type of box/trunk, and what your chances of getting them are... but I prefer to gain knowledge first hand, and I learned that the boxes are a huge waste to open, even more so than they were a couple years back.

This has been a public service announcement, or something. wink

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 pm
So my sister got a job..... and now I have to do the watering by myself. And I found out.... 2 minutes before I had to do it. Lovely. Communication is 'bursting' in the house..... if you're not male.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm not lookin forward to my birthday. I was hoping to have $200 by the time it came around to get myself a new wacom intuos 3, but of course, I failed at that. My commissions dropped pretty much. I've only sold ports, and people only buy ports with spaces. sweatdrop This year is a shitty year  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:49 pm
I've been thinking a lot lately about stuff. I'm overall not very satisfied with how I've been treating myself. I don't eat very well, my sleep habits are s**t, I don't get enough exercise, I don't save my money very well, among other things that could be said. Now, I've tried to do things better for myself, more than once for sure, but I never seem to get far. I've found I'm not a good self-motivator when it comes to taking care of myself. That sounds kind of sad, I know, but it's true. I just have a hard time keeping myself on track.

I think one of the things that keeps me from succeeding is that I don't keep track. Lately, I've gotten into the habit of keeping my receipts so I can keep track of what I've got money wise, and so far that's going okay, so I think that's something I need to get in the habit of doing. Mainly, there are things I wanna keep better track of. What I was planning was getting some kind of dry erase board and keeping a big "To do" list that I have to check off daily or weekly, and keep track of things like "Ate such and such good foods" and "Walked this many minutes" and "studied this long" and things like that, as well as a running total of my spending money and how much is left where I have it budgeted. I'm hoping this way I can at least keep steady and take better care of myself. I don't have a set goal or anything, maybe just to do better overall.

There's not much I can ask other people to do. I guess all I can ask of people is to maybe check in on me periodically. Sure, my parents do that, but it'd help if I had more people doing it. I guess all I'm asking is for a few people to ask me every so often "Did you do these things like you said?" or something. I'd appreciate any help I can get sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:57 pm
Af Mas
I've been thinking a lot lately about stuff. I'm overall not very satisfied with how I've been treating myself. I don't eat very well, my sleep habits are s**t, I don't get enough exercise, I don't save my money very well, among other things that could be said. Now, I've tried to do things better for myself, more than once for sure, but I never seem to get far. I've found I'm not a good self-motivator when it comes to taking care of myself. That sounds kind of sad, I know, but it's true. I just have a hard time keeping myself on track.

I think one of the things that keeps me from succeeding is that I don't keep track. Lately, I've gotten into the habit of keeping my receipts so I can keep track of what I've got money wise, and so far that's going okay, so I think that's something I need to get in the habit of doing. Mainly, there are things I wanna keep better track of. What I was planning was getting some kind of dry erase board and keeping a big "To do" list that I have to check off daily or weekly, and keep track of things like "Ate such and such good foods" and "Walked this many minutes" and "studied this long" and things like that, as well as a running total of my spending money and how much is left where I have it budgeted. I'm hoping this way I can at least keep steady and take better care of myself. I don't have a set goal or anything, maybe just to do better overall.

There's not much I can ask other people to do. I guess all I can ask of people is to maybe check in on me periodically. Sure, my parents do that, but it'd help if I had more people doing it. I guess all I'm asking is for a few people to ask me every so often "Did you do these things like you said?" or something. I'd appreciate any help I can get sweatdrop

Oh boy! A job I can enjoy!

*cracks whip at you* Get to work! pirate

Nah, I joke. Sure, I could remind you of stuff you need to do.  

FogSage

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Af Mas

Setting a goal is probably the best idea. Since a goal gives you a clear idea of what you really want to do. Its easy to say you want to do better, but there's varying degrees of that. I think if you set a goal and work to obtain that, then I think you can really feel better about your results.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:17 am
NG- Your fursona so pwns, whou doesn't love starving, zombie, parasite infested coyotes. I am so going to have to draw yours one day cause I really do love the design that much.

Rainy- The paralized feeling is not that unusually. I've had it happen to me before to. It is in a state where your not asleep, but your on the verge of it sort of thing. Your body paralizes you through much of the sleep cycle so you don't hurt yourself thrashing around during sleep. As for the tremors, have you done any really physical stuff lately? Perhaps not getting enough the essential proteins to repare muscles. I know that can cause tremors or spazms.... and finally know way your cell phone was on vibrate or something odd like that? What? So I've managed to freak myself out because of that before. >.>

J- XD well of course its better in general to sell those boxes then open them. If they had a really high rate of good items, they would be sold for a lot more. Actually, females get a better rate of good items because their are like three really high priced female only items in the pink boxes.

Affy- Sounds like some lists might do you good. I can always check up on you if you need.  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:25 am
The mice in our house have been spotted again, this time under the dishwasher. More work for me xP. I swear that we need an exterminator because this is silly.... trying to stop a mice infestation with a few traps (the type being used has never caught a mouse). Anyone else seeing the problem?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:02 am
Blah.

I need to, like, get up and go take a shower sometime today. It's been two days already, ugh, and I feel like kicking myself in the shins for not going yesterday even though the bathroom is barely five meters away. u,u
Barely eat, barely sleep, don't really go out much. Don't really know where I'm going, what to do, or when to bother.

At best I think I've managed to settle on doing an hour or two of DDR per day for the sake of doing at least a little exercise.

Other than that I've not even managed to keep up with shaving lately... which has led me to rediscover yet again the crapload of bullshittin' irony my life can amount to sometimes. As of the beginning of the week, I've spotted every mirror in the house and I've been avoiding them like the plague, or turning away when I pass them.

It just pains me too much as a girl to know that, ironically, I physically look like the the sort of males of my fantasies/wetdreams. Grah. >.O
Yet I can't seem to work up the motivation of continuing with shaving if I can't get electrolysis done.

I dunno. I think my gender dysphoria's hit a entire new level of affecting my life. It just feels like I'm going nowhere, being I've got next-to-no progress done on transition even after 5 years of knowing who I am and at least 3 years of actively trying to seek help for my problem.

It also seems that yet again I cheered too early for victory about the SCHUM which was supposedly going to line me up for appointments; it's almost been two weeks since I called back for the third time and I still don't have any news from them. U_U

I probably should take better care of myself anyways. It's not like deterioating my body would solve anything, but when I picture myself being stuck like this for the rest of my life sometimes I just wish I could end it all and never bother again. Thankfully I've got hopes for things getting solved and people who care for me keeping me from landing in the mental ward yet again for going suicidal... but right now I just lack the motivation to take care of myself while like this.

I guess it doesn't help either that when we moved my stuff back to my parents, my mom found and took away the hormones I had. I know I'm not supposed to take medication without seeing the proper professionals, but with how damnably hard it is to see the right professionals to begin with, it really WAS the only progress I had done over the course of 5 years. Seeing that much go down the drain might be what's making me so unmotivated about taking care of myself, but ah well. Not much I can do about it either. neutral

On another note; I can finally draw again!
Wheeee~ *self-bricks*
No, not really. I can draw again as far as drawing quality goes, but I severely lack motivation to do so. I'm back at staring at my pad for hours on end and not really doing anything.

Right now my life's been reduced to a continuous cycle of barely eat, play videogames to try and forget about problems, fail at getting a job, barely sleep, rince and repeat.

Life's such a b***h.
Ah well, back to, err, whatever now. I really don't know what to do, other than sit here and listen to music.  

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 am
*sighs* I'm depressed......forgot my effing medicine again.......v.v

I want to have a digital camera....I want to take pictures! My aunt won't let me, since she says I might take dirty pictures of myself again like last time. I will, but I won't post them on the bloody internet! And I'll certainly get rid of the evidence when I'm through! sweatdrop

Other than that, I want to go outside and take pictures of nature. There are some nice woods around my house, but without a camera, I have no hope of capturing them on film. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:05 pm
Crenn
Crenn
The mice in our house have been spotted again, this time under the dishwasher. More work for me xP. I swear that we need an exterminator because this is silly.... trying to stop a mice infestation with a few traps (the type being used has never caught a mouse). Anyone else seeing the problem?
.... neutral You, your family, or your pets. One of you,possably more, are going to get envenomated. Make sure they know this.  

UglyCoyoteNG

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:41 pm
So...today I got to awake to the sounds of screaming. Super. Apperantly, it snowed last night. A lot. And my brother wouldn't shovel the driveway this morning. So, my mom decided to try to do it even though she knows she can't since she had surgery on her hand. So, she hurts herself and starts yelling at all of us. How no one does anything and blahblahrantscream and tells myself and my brother that we have to start paying $200 a month to live here. Wtf. I was ASLEEP. Did anyone bother to get me up, say "Hey, would you shovel the driveway so we can get our cars out?" No. No one did. So, I get up from the rude awakening, and go shovel the whole damn driveway even though it's not like my hands don't have their own problems. And I didn't have a hat so my ears hurt inside for a while. x_X  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:32 pm
...I really wish my mate liked Valentine's Day...I tried very hard to get him into the spirit last year. I failed. *sigh*  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:31 am
It seems the company my father is working for is finally improving their payment procedures.

EDIT: Note to self..... freezing boxers isn't a good idea  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games