Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 pm
I fail to see how i brought up any mention of your race. In fact, if we are to say anything, I believe not only have you made a sexist comment, but have also insisted on using euphemisms of race yourself, notably "dawg".

Let us also consider that with a statement like that, I could also consider that an act of trolling, this time accurate in its calling, because it could specifically be designed to instigate some form of hostility, and to promote a tense conversation.

care to dig a hole deeper?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm
I played Saints Row: The Third earlier.

I find the infinite ammo weapons to be a bit ironic. They don't have ammo, but can overheat, whereas normal weapons don't have that issue, and you can upgrade to infinite ammo as well.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

UNSC Taco Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 pm
Nelowulf
I fail to see how i brought up any mention of your race. In fact, if we are to say anything, I believe not only have you made a sexist comment, but have also insisted on using euphemisms of race yourself, notably "dawg".

Let us also consider that with a statement like that, I could also consider that an act of trolling, this time accurate in its calling, because it could specifically be designed to instigate some form of hostility, and to promote a tense conversation.

care to dig a hole deeper?

-Ahem-
You seem to be the only person that my post's seem to bother...
Also the term "dawg" or "niggu" or "bro,bruh",ect are everyday terms I use in the compuuter or in the real world. Alot of the people in my race use that term Other racial groups use them as well. And since when have I made a sexist term? I am not a sexist, nor do I belive I made a comment. I was simply expressing how I felt about a guild member, yet not using her name to not offend her. I still donot see how it was a form of holstility just becuase I said you were being a racist.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:08 pm
Nelo's not the only person you're bothering, and I'd advise you be more aware of just who you're calling a racist.

We're a pretty easy-going guild here and you seem to want to make a big issue out of what was a simply warning to not troll, which you are now doing by calling him a racist.

Cool it, right now, or you'll be shown the door.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm
Nobody gives two shits about your "Race". We've kicked out trolls of all kinds before who had an inflated opinion of themselves, and if you keep being acting as you were, you'll just be another statistic.

Maybe you should have read the rules before you shot your mouth out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm
Race wasn't involved in any of this. Just calm down and keep posting worthwhile stuff.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm
1) admitting to the fact you did call a guild member a b***h, you've admitted to bashing, against the guild rules.

2) you are still calling me racist (despite the fact I honestly don't know your race, though i'm guessing you're just some white guy who thinks he's ghetto like most folk), which is a form of trolling.

3) these are facts, not opinions. I merely posted a warning. I don't care if you use it in everyday speech. I don't care if other people do it. Here, you are a single person. We, the moderators, find the conduct disgusting. We have issued the warning. Your opinions of how the moderating staff can be considered, but will not render the judgement any less valid.

4) I should also point out that in the guild rules, which you stated you read, understood, and are willing to accept judgement by, there are acceptable mediums by which you wish to argue any of these judgements.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm
In lighter news, it turns out Yahoo has another news article that makes a big deal outta nothing.

I've been seeing a lot of that lately.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:12 pm
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm
* accidentally sends someone flying off their motorcycle when the vehicle suddenly stops after running at top speed by dropping a card onto the game screen *

Who the sith designed these things?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:36 pm
AMATEURS!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm
o.o  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

UNSC Taco Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
I'm Full puertorican,Part Mexican and French. not white. Witch I probelly would have assumed as irrelevant if we've left the subject alone..
The term I also used was "somebody please throw this b***h into the Sarclac pit." Leaving the guild member's name completeely anonymous.
I also consider my IQ to high to be "ghetto."
You still hav'nt proved how I made a sexist comment. And "disgusting" or not. Taht's your opinion. Witch dosn't offend me. I only ca;lled you a racist once. So your opinions are invalid to me.
Anyway, I am tired of aureging with you, seeing as othe guild members are not as pleased as well. So, I'll end this conversation now.
Remove me, if you wish. If not I'll continue to post as any other member of this guild. I've made my point now. So0o KThxBai.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:55 pm
YOU called a random, unspecified female a b***h, starting this whole problem for yourself. If you don't have the balls to say anything to the person's face or even address them by name, then don't say anything at all.

YOU brought up race. And the "races" you mentioned are BS. Those are Ethnicities or Nationalities. I'm not gonna ponder why someone would claim to be both Mexican and Puerto Rican and focus on the truth of the matter: Regardless of race, you're trying to gain sympathy for your cause by attempting to paint yourself up as some oppressed minority. Nobody is buying it.

Everything you've done you've brought upon yourself.

You're in clear violation of rules you've claimed to have read. You've received not only an official warning from the highest ranked mod in the Guild, but one us regulars happen to know pretty well as a fair and impartial man.

FURTHERMORE, both I and Darkened Angel have told you to knock it off as well, both of us being guild veterans and mods in our own right. You have no room to stand in this argument and further protests on your part will only continue to degrade your position.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:03 pm
I said to cool it or be shown the door. I meant it.

He's outta here now. Nobody gives multiple people in charge of running the guild a hand wave response that shows a lack of respect without getting kicked out.

So, move along now. Nothing to see here.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games