Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 am

Bullshit. These are the sectors he owns, as quoted from the RP.
Quote:
With his arrival a few days ago, Lord Werek Nabross brought a request from the Republic Senate, authorized by the Jedi Council. A Sith lord named Karah Tos was conquering worlds in the Mayagil, Sluis, and Seswenna sectors, striking out violently against his neighbors.

If you guys were confusing his stuff with the Bothan Sailent, then you've ignored me like three times.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:30 am

Maybe that's where he expanded to, but those territories were what he aquired after attacking that way.

edit: From pages 40-50, there is no mention. Sonya lands on the planet around that time. The next ten pages are introduction, followed by a ten page fight.

More importantly, page 63, the planet which Johnny attacked was Verisin, a planet in the Bajic sector near Vergesso. Sonya was deployed, wounded, and retreated from there, which she took over his emprie from.

Besides Talofan and Verisin, no mention of Johnny's exploits are located in his posts, leaving me to assume that he is, as mentioned again, operating out of a sector other than the one you posted. Unless he was going in two fronts at once, this seems implausible that he would be fighting at sullust and Verisin at the same time.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 am

So at what ******** point were you guys going to tell me I was going the wrong way?

Because its a little ******** late now.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:59 am

Don't get too riled up. Just say that your elite services were needed there, and you can return to your original post. The council is prone to making boo-boos in logisitical areas anyway.

Frankly, I only started finding this out last night, when I decided to find out what all skuld was left with and what I could use to attack with.

No biggie. You didn't lose any planets, and you gained a few.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:06 pm

But Kara Tos was in the direction I was going. I sent spies, scouts, Hired pirates to ruin supply lines, built a massive invasion force and attacked from a corridor used only by smugglers.
All the s**t I went through, and you ******** are not even anywhere near where you were supposed to be and I'm supposed to just shrug it off.
On top of that, these worlds are out of Tett's way by almost a quarter of the Galaxy.
You cant imagine how frustrated I am right now.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:16 pm

What am I supposed to say, Cale? Blame your jedi superiors for relying on military intelligence, the greatest oximoron in history?

I can understand that you've just fought D-day, and wound up invading Portugal instead of France. Just get off the computer and blow off some steam though. I'll find a way to make your efforts worthwhile...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm not blaiming you, Nelo.
Some communication must have been lost between Skuld and Johnny.
Now instead of a textbook invasion of an enemy territory, I've got a major military debacle.
Almost makes me want to run for Chancellor of the Senate.....
I'm going to go have a sit down with my good friend Jack about this...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:27 pm

I've read the RP posts. Whatever went on between Johnny and Skuld is irrelevant to the stuff in the RP.

And on that note, the only dialogue that Johnny had with skuld was precisely one PM, asking where they should meet. Other than that, they've not been in contact with each other. I already asked that question when I was trying to assess our assets.

But I guess you'll have to justify it whatever way suits you best.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 pm

What should the akk dog be named? and before anyone suggests them, "Drippy", "Leaky", and "puddles" are not valid.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Fluffy. 4laugh

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Bail Organa.

Nute Gunray

Sleemo
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 pm

And fluffy is leading the pack!

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm

It has no hair.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 pm

You're talking to a guy who wants to have a pet siberian tiger named spot, and a elephant named tiny.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Ship's been updated, FYI. Considering my old one smashed into Thule and the Sith one would get me shot in most Republic ports., I figured I better get a new one.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games