Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:30 pm
shinimegami42
I think the twinkie wiener dog sammich killed the conversation... sounds noxious enough to do that easily though.

oh dont worry... its sick.... put a hotdog into a twinkie and then cover it with cheeze... and then dip it in milk... made up food in the movie.... so retarded....
its just a quote from a movie me and neko kafweenu saw.... quite funny...

but yes... i belive i scared them all off.... im good at that when im high off a cookie.... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:33 pm
im going to go to bed... my randomness killed em' all... xd  

Deep Despair

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:35 pm
aww... alright... nite then...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:39 pm
Nite, Jinni! Remember to eat your twinkies and weiners! With old milk! And spatulas!  

Neekroo

Biryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:25 pm
old milk eek XD im hoping you mean the green curdled ones X3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:01 pm
Hello!
I'm so unlucky, I always go on at night!
I should go on after school... oh well! xd  

Nozomi-chan!

Biryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:07 pm
Bleh i get on earlier.. but i get on late at night as well... lets see I think im gonna post for 1 week without buying anything and see how much money i get X3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:14 am
*runs in and then rungs out* Hi! Bye! whee xd  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:28 am
im cooooooooold!!! if it is really cold this winter, im going to cry.... i cant take it at 40 degrees F!!! crying redface crying redface

er... hi everyone.... *waves and then runs to get a blanket*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:31 am
Deep Despair
im cooooooooold!!! if it is really cold this winter, im going to cry.... i cant take it at 40 degrees F!!! crying redface crying redface

awww
its really warm here....grr ><  

Analog Boy
Crew

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:36 am
Sylfer
Deep Despair

awww

-hugs- shouldnt you be happy, tho? it will get warmer here once it nears mid-day... but im going to freeze my butt off waiting for the stupid bus that is always late and doesnt turn the lights on when you get on, so you trip on people and make a fool of yourself... stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:39 am
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair

awww

-hugs- shouldnt you be happy, tho? it will get warmer here once it nears mid-day... but im going to freeze my butt off waiting for the stupid bus that is always late and doesnt turn the lights on when you get on, so you trip on people and make a fool of yourself... stressed

awww -hugz-
I dotn take teh bus...hehehez  

Analog Boy
Crew

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:42 am
Sylfer
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair

awww

awww -hugz-

i know... you told meh.... *ish jealous* if my friend was allowed to drive, we wouldnt be having this problem.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:43 am
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair

awww

awww -hugz-

i know... you told meh.... *ish jealous* if my friend was allowed to drive, we wouldnt be having this problem.... xp

hehez you should make her buy a car biggrin haha  

Analog Boy
Crew

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:44 am
Sylfer
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair
Sylfer
Deep Despair

awww

awww -hugz-

hehez you should make her buy a car biggrin haha

she isnt allowed to buy a car.... which is stupid... *shiver*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games