Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:39 am
Crenn

EDIT: Note to self..... freezing boxers isn't a good idea

What would give you the idea of freezing your boxers in the first place? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:49 am
Feline Apathy
Crenn

Umm....yea...I'm kind of curious myself..... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:04 am
Crenn
It seems the company my father is working for is finally improving their payment procedures.

A most interesting experiment, Crenn. What possessed you to do it in the first place? Warm undies are much better ^_^

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!!
All classes for today were cancelled even before the first snowflake fell. Only downside is, Wednesday is my favorite day for classes. I have one, and it's belly dancing, the rest of my day is work in the computer lab and the greenhouse. I still have to go to the greenhouse anyway. Those plants aren't going to water themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:11 am
neutral Wasn't in a real relationship-wouldn't allow us to be a proper couple. I cared qutie deeply for him and left so I wouldn't hurt him. I cried. I was really torn up.

Which brings me to my relization. I've become,again, to human. To emotional. Which needs to be fixed. So I appologize if I seem distant now, but this is a problem that needs to be fixed. neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:38 am
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral Wasn't in a real relationship-wouldn't allow us to be a proper couple. I cared qutie deeply for him and left so I wouldn't hurt him. I cried. I was really torn up.

Which brings me to my relization. I've become,again, to human. To emotional. Which needs to be fixed. So I appologize if I seem distant now, but this is a problem that needs to be fixed. neutral

Buh? o.O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:43 pm
Manda_Tifa
Feline Apathy
Crenn

Believe it or not.... my sisters gave me the idea when they actually froze their shirts. And it is still quite hot here in Australia.  

Crenn

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:54 pm
Crenn
Manda_Tifa
Feline Apathy
Crenn

Believe it or not.... my sisters gave me the idea when they actually froze their shirts. And it is still quite hot here in Australia.
User Image

Frozen Bits. X.x

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Close.... but not quite  

Crenn

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Lady Cobra Smirk
Crenn
Manda_Tifa
Feline Apathy
Crenn

User Image

Frozen Bits. X.x

User Image
(pulls out flame thrower) Well we better just warm those bits up!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:06 pm
*twitch, turns around, startings walking away slowly before screaming loudly and running away from the mantis queen*  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:48 pm
*grabs Crenn and poofs him out of the way* ninja

*poofs back* FLAMETHROWERS ARE NOT TO BE USED ON MALE BITS! domokun *shakes finger at Krissim*

In other news, I got my debit card today in the mail. Whoot me. I now have a bank account. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Thinking about dying my hair rainbow, or getting the ends done red. Anyone have any suggestions, ideas for wicked haircuts (ones that look good pony-tailed up too), or reasons that I should or shouldn't do that?  

Zella L.

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:27 pm
Zella L.
Thinking about dying my hair rainbow, or getting the ends done red. Anyone have any suggestions, ideas for wicked haircuts (ones that look good pony-tailed up too), or reasons that I should or shouldn't do that?

Just make sure its unique, and sufficiently shocking smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:36 pm
I'm no good at drawing.

I'm trying to figure out how to draw a character. Two problems: first, she's all covered in dark fur. Well, most of her. So how do you draw black fur? I find it hard.

And also, she's not that... curvy, above the waist. I figure, she's not pregnant nor nursing, nor has she ever been, so her chest should be fairly flat. Problem is, I'm used to the geometry of more full-figured people.

Also, if anyone is interested in the icebreaker idea in my journal, that Moonblossom came up with, they are free to go and check it out. If you'd like, you could ask questions too.  

Shaviv

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:48 pm
Crenn
*twitch, turns around, startings walking away slowly before screaming loudly and running away from the mantis queen*
(Blinks innocently) It's just a little scolding hot fire, sheesh, you guys are so sensitive about your man bits. rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games