Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm
red 14 the sniper
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
***oh***

"and i forgot to thank u for the ride..." she smiles and hugs his neck "thank you, Kai"
*kai blushes* ***no problem***

Izara smiles then looks in Ryoji and Sarah's direction "u guys can stop hiding now"
Ryoji emerges from the forest holding Sarah's hand "pft....we werent hiding...we were....looking for firewood...yeah thats wat we were doing."
Izara rolls her eyes at her brother
*chuckles* ***uhoh hey ill be back soon *** *jumps from where they were and in the procsses huge wings form from his back and attack the thing that mitsuki is fighting from behinde*

The werewolf side steps and she misses. "wait your turn girl" he says hitting her in the back. he than clashes his sycthe with mitsuki's scythe. "come on, dont tell me this world has no honor"
nope we sure DONT * trys to snap neck but barely misses and leaves a wound*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm
*Pulls staff out of thin air and gets ready to swing it*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm
i'll give you honor! *releases wolf spirit and attacks the werewolf*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Kiana sniffs then says to herself "i rlly dont wanna do this.." as she realeses her magic and her hands catch light green flames as do her eyes. she lifts her hands up and flames rise under the werewolf. she mutters "sorry"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji summons his staff then throws it at the werewolf, the staff turning into flaming kunai's and throwing stars

"TORA, SHIROTORA, STOP THEM NOW OR ILL DESTROY THIS WORLD LIKE I DID YOURS FOR INSPORDINTION" Tora stand up shakeingly. "guys....please....listion to him...stop..." Shirotora jumps infront of the kunai and throwing stars and takes the attack than falls. the werewolf than looks back at mitsuki. "where we're we girl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:36 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji summons his staff then throws it at the werewolf, the staff turning into flaming kunai's and throwing stars

"TORA, SHIROTORA, STOP THEM NOW OR ILL DESTROY THIS WORLD LIKE I DID YOURS FOR INSPORDINTION" Tora stand up shakeingly. "guys....please....listion to him...stop..." Shirotora jumps infront of the kunai and throwing stars and takes the attack than falls. the werewolf than looks back at mitsuki. "where we're we girl?"

"oh no!" Kiana says whole running to Tora's side then trying to heal her as fast as she can. tears filling her eyes "sorry sorry sorry"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:36 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Halts* *** MOTHER ****** UGH***  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:37 pm
*looks at the werewolf* (sarcastic tone) i was about to kill you a moment ago.  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at the werewolf* (sarcastic tone) i was about to kill you a moment ago.

"ha" he breaks the lock,"than why didnt you?," he flots down to the ground. "and becuase this world has no honor" he starts to spin the scyth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm
honor eh? *hands glow with red and black flames* like you have one, barging in our world and starts attacking. *shakes head* that sure aint honor. *bares fangs*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

"oh no!" Kiana says whole running to Tora's side then trying to heal her as fast as she can. tears filling her eyes "sorry sorry sorry"

Ryoji appears beside Kiana with Izara.
Ryoji puts his hand on Kiana's should "take it easy....calm down"
Izara doesnt dare look away from the fight
Ryoji looks up "Sarah! can u come here and help my sister heal Tora?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm
*spins into the battle and notices were she is* ooops *shapeshifts into a snake and climbs up to a tree spying on the werewolf*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Misuzu0614
honor eh? *hands glow with red and black flames* like you have one, barging in our world and starts attacking. *shakes head* that sure aint honor. *bares fangs*

"they brought me here" he says hiting the ground with his sycthe. "and you started this fight by challanging me" the trees around him collapse inword. shirotora lands in a tree out of the werewolf's range. Tora i laying against a tree while Kiana heals her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Runs ove and places hands on her head then begins to heal* Ryoji take the stars out now and Kiana focus the healing on the open parts ill stop the inturnal bleeding focus on closing the wounds and shell be ok *Gets back to healing*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:51 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Runs ove and places hands on her head then begins to heal* Ryoji take the stars out now and Kiana focus the healing on the open parts ill stop the inturnal bleeding focus on closing the wounds and shell be ok *Gets back to healing*

they both nod and do as they are told as Izara studies the movements of the fighters.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games