Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Lady Cobra Smirk
Crenn
Manda_Tifa
Feline Apathy
Crenn

EDIT: Note to self..... freezing boxers isn't a good idea

What would give you the idea of freezing your boxers in the first place? eek
Umm....yea...I'm kind of curious myself..... sweatdrop

Believe it or not.... my sisters gave me the idea when they actually froze their shirts. And it is still quite hot here in Australia.
User Image

BLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

Frozen Bits. X.x

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Speaking of man bits, has anyone else noticed how phallic the the love meter is? Not to mention how your suppose to fill it up till it bursts forth with little hearts at the top?  

Ootheca

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 pm
The Mantis Queen
Speaking of man bits, has anyone else noticed how phallic the the love meter is? Not to mention how your suppose to fill it up till it bursts forth with little hearts at the top?

I did not need to know that. x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:58 pm
Feline Apathy
Zella L.
Thinking about dying my hair rainbow, or getting the ends done red. Anyone have any suggestions, ideas for wicked haircuts (ones that look good pony-tailed up too), or reasons that I should or shouldn't do that?

Just make sure its unique, and sufficiently shocking smile

Tee. I'm sure if I go for rainbow hair it'll be sufficiently shocking. :3  

Zella L.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:51 pm
The Mantis Queen

xd I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:45 pm
I now have a problem with my uni timetable....... I'm going to have to call to see what is going on.... it's really confusing.  

Crenn

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:04 am
I know what I'm doing anymore, seriously. My boyfriend Jeramy and I's relatinship is slowly falling apart and I just don't know what to do or say. I can't stand how lazy and unwanting he is of doing well in school. He already failed 2nd quarter once, and is starting down the same exact road this quarter (which is his 2nd quarter again since he had to retake it all) He doens't get up in the morning, doesn't go to school, comes up with stupid a** reasons as to why he didn't go.

I can hardly take it anymore. He didn't get me anything or even DO anything for me or with me or anything for valentine's day. I know I sound selfish, but V-day is important to me, even just a little bit of attention makes me happy, and he doesn't have to spend any money on me, heck. He could draw me a card and I'd be happy. Just something. But no, he got me nothing, made no plans, nothing. Even after I let him know how important it was to me.

He's becoming more and more unhelpful to me, and on mor then one chance has said "do it your damn self" when I asked him to do soemthing (he'd already be up and around whatever it is I wanted him to do, but he says that.)

He's changed so much from the guy I first fell in love with way back in July. I waited 4 whole months to finally get him, and now this? It's not fair, it just isn't. what the hell am I doing wrong?

*sobs*

I'm so worked up over this anymore that I can't concentrate on anything, and I'm more depressed then ever.

If you were in my situation, what would you do?

Please...someone respond, I really need the advice right now. Don't ignore me like you always do because you feel I mean nothing or whatever reason you all have to not talk to me on the sallies.

And there's my emo rant for the day, heh...*goes off to teh corner to curl up and cry.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:11 am
Other than telling him flat out how you feel, which could start a fight, I'm not sure what else you could do. That's probably what I would do, because if any day is special for you for any reason, then he should do something for you, even wishing you well on it. If, overall, you're unhappy with him and everything, then maybe you should consider breaking things off with him, since it seems he doesn't care at all either way what would happen, and that's really unfair to you. Being single can suck, but it's better than being with someone who doesn't care, and I know you deserve better than that  

Af Mas

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:21 am
Thanks, affy.

The problem is, I know he does care about me, he just doesn't want to show it anymore, for some reason. I know if I break up with him right now it'll easily break his heart completey. I can see in his eyes that he loves me, and when he does do nice things fo rme, I can feel his love, but for some reason he just stopped showing it as much, as if he thought he showed it enough and could just stop caring, or something.

I do try to talk to him about my feelings, but he just gets relaly defensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 am
I'm just feeling upset. My mate and I called it off after he yelled and spat at me. I have only been going out with him for three months, and I find out that while I was away he had sex with a friend of a friend, and didn't tell me about it. I had to find out through my friend what happend that night. I just don't know what to do...it seems that I can't get someone who will be mine. I don't know I mean I'm coll with having more than one mate, but I hate the fact that he lied to me.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:30 am
Shadows sweet embrace
I'm just feeling upset. My mate and I called it off after he yelled and spat at me. I have only been going out with him for three months, and I find out that while I was away he had sex with a friend of a friend, and didn't tell me about it. I had to find out through my friend what happend that night. I just don't know what to do...it seems that I can't get someone who will be mine. I don't know I mean I'm coll with having more than one mate, but I hate the fact that he lied to me.
If he couldn't be truthful with you, then he was not meant for you. Don't be too upset by it though. You are still young, and you have plenty of time to find the person who is right for you. Plus if he yelled and spat at you, trust me hun, you can do much better than that. Just give it time. There is nothing wrong with being single, and in time the right person will come to you, you have your whole life ahead of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:32 am
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
If he couldn't be truthful with you, then he was not meant for you. Don't be too upset by it though. You are still young, and you have plenty of time to find the person who is right for you. Plus if he yelled and spat at you, trust me hun, you can do much better than that. Just give it time. There is nothing wrong with being single, and in time the right person will come to you, you have your whole life ahead of you.
Thanks. I just feel odd with out him.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am
@Shinigami

Sounds like he wasn't exactly the guy you thought he was that he is showing his true colors now that you have been together for awhile. That at least sound like the most logical explanation, but it might also be true that he is hitting a bit of a depression and isn't feeling very motivated right now. If that is the case than he needs your patients and support, but if he is just a lazy bum then you have a whole other problem on your hands.

Whatever the reasons for his behavior, don't skirt the issues. Don't sweep them aside and wallow in agony and do not let him dodge what is going on. Confront him on everything you are feeling and do not let him squirm away or change the subject. Even if it leads to a fight and arguing, avoiding the problem at hand will only make you feel worse over time and eventually break down, unable to take it anymore.

To avoid the worst case scenario you need to n** the problem in the bud. Talk to him and make him talk to you find out what the root of the problem is and if something is bothering him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to talk, make him, and give him no other choice but to talk it out. It is the only way to clear the air and the current problems between you.

It is easy to get into a relationship, staying in one requires hard work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:35 am
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Believe me, you will. But over time it will feel better. Listen, it's much better you guys call it quits now rather than stay together for years and realise he isn't right for you. Then it'll only be worse.  

Iron-_-Wolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:38 am
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Believe me, you will. But over time it will feel better. Listen, it's much better you guys call it quits now rather than stay together for years and realise he isn't right for you. Then it'll only be worse.
Yea, that's true. I just need to go home and dive in to some candy and play with my puppy.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games