Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 pm
*glares and sighs* what is up with you guys?! *looks down* well, you didnt need to destroy the whole school. and i really didnt challenge you. i tried protecting shiro, diverting your attention by calling you ugly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji summons his staff then throws it at the werewolf, the staff turning into flaming kunai's and throwing stars

"TORA, SHIROTORA, STOP THEM NOW OR ILL DESTROY THIS WORLD LIKE I DID YOURS FOR INSPORDINTION" Tora stand up shakeingly. "guys....please....listion to him...stop..." Shirotora jumps infront of the kunai and throwing stars and takes the attack than falls. the werewolf than looks back at mitsuki. "where we're we girl?"

"oh no!" Kiana says whole running to Tora's side then trying to heal her as fast as she can. tears filling her eyes "sorry sorry sorry"

Ryoji appears beside Kiana with Izara.
Ryoji puts his hand on Kiana's should "take it easy....calm down"
Izara doesnt dare look away from the fight
Ryoji looks up "Sarah! can u come here and help my sister heal Tora?"

*Runs ove and places hands on her head then begins to heal* Ryoji take the stars out now and Kiana focus the healing on the open parts ill stop the inturnal bleeding focus on closing the wounds and shell be ok *Gets back to healing*

they both nod and do as they are told as Izara studies the movements of the fighters.

*Continues healing till the hole gets fixed then helps Kiana heal the open ones till i feel a heart beat*  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Misuzu0614
*glares and sighs* what is up with you guys?! *looks down* well, you didnt need to destroy the whole school. and i really didnt challenge you. i tried protecting shiro, diverting your attention by calling you ugly.
*giggles and falls out of tree branch turning back into human* heehee hiya sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:55 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

"oh no!" Kiana says whole running to Tora's side then trying to heal her as fast as she can. tears filling her eyes "sorry sorry sorry"

*Runs ove and places hands on her head then begins to heal* Ryoji take the stars out now and Kiana focus the healing on the open parts ill stop the inturnal bleeding focus on closing the wounds and shell be ok *Gets back to healing*

they both nod and do as they are told as Izara studies the movements of the fighters.

*Continues healing till the hole gets fixed then helps Kiana heal the open ones till i feel a heart beat*

"she's okay.....she'll b okay." Kiana says as she gets up and sprints to Shirotora "ur turn r u hurt?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:56 pm
*ears twitch and looks at racy* shut up girl! things are complicated enough  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
*giggles and falls out of tree branch turning back into human* heehee hiya sweatdrop

"oh jesus christs!" Izara says while pulling Racy from the scene.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

"she's okay.....she'll b okay." Kiana says as she gets up and sprints to Shirotora "ur turn r u hurt?"

Ryoji teleport her to Blair and hurry back to me *kisses him quickly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji nods and teleports her to Blair "Blair!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 pm
*Blair comes out sees the girl and automaticaly takes her* Go back and keep Sarah safe...for me  
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

He looks at racy. "you should leave now" he looks up at mitsuki. "now girl" his sycthe vanishes. "i know what it means to protect something" twin katana's apper in his hands. "and that is why i always win in the end." he takes a defensive stance.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

sorry...*glaring back* stare *stares to walk away but turns into a raccoon and hides behind the tree still waltching*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Shirotora looks at her and nods. "i...i...think...my"cughs up blood and passes out.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm
busos_gurl
*Blair comes out sees the girl and automaticaly takes her* Go back and keep Sarah safe...for me

"dont even have to tell me..." he says while teleporting to Sarah's side

Izara growls under her breath and grabbs Racy by the tail, "RACY! do u wanna die?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"dont even have to tell me..." he says while teleporting to Sarah's side

Izara growls under her breath and grabbs Racy by the tail, "RACY! do u wanna die?"

*Smiles* Go help your sister *Looks at him and smiles*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Shirotora looks at her and nods. "i...i...think...my"cughs up blood and passes out.

"ih..." Kiana says as her hands glow light green, she finds the spot and hold her hands over it."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games