Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taine

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:17 am
which school do you go to? dubbo central? if you dont mind me askin

i miss amanda and cody. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:17 am
i used to go to dubbo central, but now i go to the senior campus.....you might not know it because it is a newer school. they closed dubbo high and made south and delroy the junior campuses of the senior campus. if that makes any sense at all.  

Lai Woun
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:24 am
My anty lives in dubbo and worked for western plains zoo. Mainly caring for orphaned roos and what not. She has retired now though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:23 pm
I thought you were kidding when you said Dubbo Central, but that's an actual school?  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:06 pm
Aww I wanna raise baby kangaroos! Western Plains Zoo is orsm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:11 pm
Although, their house does stink!  

ManagerKyoto

Ozumou

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:59 am
Ever heard of a youth Based NGO in Dubbo called ROTARACT?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:10 am
Lai Woun
i used to go to dubbo central, but now i go to the senior campus.....you might not know it because it is a newer school. they closed dubbo high and made south and delroy the junior campuses of the senior campus. if that makes any sense at all.

the dubbo south highschool, i no where that is i used to live near there, dunno about delroy

kinda made sence

yes a school was called dubbo central one of the teachers had my 2 brothers, step bro and step sis, and me and the ages range from 24 to 13? now

my dad use to work in the zoo one of the kangaroos got ran ova and the baby was given to us to look after, i took to the school and it pissed on the floor but we ended up givin it to a guy who raised kanagroos

i havent heard of ROTARACT but i also havent lived in dubbo for like 7 years so yeah  

Taine

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:15 am
Hmmmm, roo meat is nice. Tough, but nice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:57 pm
ManagerKyoto
Hmmmm, roo meat is nice. Tough, but nice.

Really? I reccon it's disgusting. xp  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:17 pm
How about Raccoon Meat? ever had that?

Or Dingo meat!

mmmmmm Dingo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:55 pm
Kangaroo meat is a bit Gamey for me

Unless it is WELL marianted and preferably served with Beetroots  

Ozumou

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:11 am
Taine

the dubbo south highschool, i no where that is i used to live near there, dunno about delroy

kinda made sence

yes a school was called dubbo central one of the teachers had my 2 brothers, step bro and step sis, and me and the ages range from 24 to 13? now

my dad use to work in the zoo one of the kangaroos got ran ova and the baby was given to us to look after, i took to the school and it pissed on the floor but we ended up givin it to a guy who raised kanagroos

i havent heard of ROTARACT but i also havent lived in dubbo for like 7 years so yeah
ahhh yeah i live in south, but i went to delroy.

yeah i think it is called dubbo central because it is like ancient. lol i have no idea.

i haven't been to the zoo in ages....costs too much to get in...but i gotta go there for a bio excursion sometime this year!! doesn't cost to get in then
>_>
<_<

i have never heard of ROTARACT.....?? what does it stand for??

anyway!!! I am off to Sydney now!! Yay no school for two days....hope I pass my exam though!! >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:38 am
I love roo with a plum sauce. Delish!  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:41 am
Ever had deer? Deer meat is pretty good. Roo is okay.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games