Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:40 am
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
I'm just feeling upset. My mate and I called it off after he yelled and spat at me. I have only been going out with him for three months, and I find out that while I was away he had sex with a friend of a friend, and didn't tell me about it. I had to find out through my friend what happend that night. I just don't know what to do...it seems that I can't get someone who will be mine. I don't know I mean I'm coll with having more than one mate, but I hate the fact that he lied to me.
If he couldn't be truthful with you, then he was not meant for you. Don't be too upset by it though. You are still young, and you have plenty of time to find the person who is right for you. Plus if he yelled and spat at you, trust me hun, you can do much better than that. Just give it time. There is nothing wrong with being single, and in time the right person will come to you, you have your whole life ahead of you.
Thanks. I just feel odd with out him.
Believe me, you will. But over time it will feel better. Listen, it's much better you guys call it quits now rather than stay together for years and realise he isn't right for you. Then it'll only be worse.
Yea, that's true. I just need to go home and dive in to some candy and play with my puppy.
wink Candy and puppies always makes things better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:45 am
Diana Vulpes
@Shinigami

Sounds like he wasn't exactly the guy you thought he was that he is showing his true colors now that you have been together for awhile. That at least sound like the most logical explanation, but it might also be true that he is hitting a bit of a depression and isn't feeling very motivated right now. If that is the case than he needs your patients and support, but if he is just a lazy bum then you have a whole other problem on your hands.

Whatever the reasons for his behavior, don't skirt the issues. Don't sweep them aside and wallow in agony and do not let him dodge what is going on. Confront him on everything you are feeling and do not let him squirm away or change the subject. Even if it leads to a fight and arguing, avoiding the problem at hand will only make you feel worse over time and eventually break down, unable to take it anymore.

To avoid the worst case scenario you need to n** the problem in the bud. Talk to him and make him talk to you find out what the root of the problem is and if something is bothering him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to talk, make him, and give him no other choice but to talk it out. It is the only way to clear the air and the current problems between you.

It is easy to get into a relationship, staying in one requires hard work.

thanks, diana. I'll keep your words to heart and try and talk to him about it this weekend.  

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:03 am
Shinigami- Well I would probably dump his a**, but since you seem to still love him, like everyone else has said, you need to talk to him. But you want to go about it the right way. If the conversation just turns into a big argument of he said, she said, sort of stuff, you'll get knowhere. The key is to start the conversation without just going off and making accusations. You do want him to see your side after all. Word things such as I think we are having problems with our relationship. I am feeling left out and forgotten. Don't directly say you (as in him) are doing or not doing. Refer to everything from your perspective so it is not an accusation but you experssing what your facing. Proper communication is the key in these sort of delicate situations. It is amazing how much the wording can affect the message.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:10 am
Thank you kriss, your advice means a lot. I hope I can get him to see my side of it and maybe solve whatever is giving us problems...but if it's still going badly after the talk and a week or two, I may have no other choice but to break up with him. It's effecting my schoolwork, all this stress I'm getting from this, as well as other things. so that's not good for me at all.  

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:37 am
Well glad my knowledge can be of some service... even if that post of mine did come off as some corny afterschool special/ Doctor Phil show. gonk

But don't be afraid to break it off if you need to. The last thing you need when your in school is added stress because of a boyfriend. The whole point of relationships is to ease the burden of stress and give you a best bud you can ******** and confide in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:46 am
Krissim Klaw
Well glad my knowledge can be of some service... even if that post of mine did come off as some corny afterschool special/ Doctor Phil show. gonk

But don't be afraid to break it off if you need to. The last thing you need when your in school is added stress because of a boyfriend. The whole point of relationships is to ease the burden of stress and give you a best bud you can ******** and confide in.

that part made me giggle a little xD

but yeah, you're right. I don't need to be in a relationship with someone if they just add stress to me, which is really bad for me since I already have clinical depression and take prozac for it, so it doesn't take much to set me off anymore, heh.

althoguh, if we end up breaking up, if i do date again afterwards, I'm going to wait until I meet a nice girl, because I really do have that also added stress of not really knowing what my orientation is, so dating a girl may help me a little *shrugs*

To bad there are like no girls that are bi/les in this area, it seems, blah.  

Shinigami Whistle

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:50 pm
Zella L.
Feline Apathy
Zella L.
Thinking about dying my hair rainbow, or getting the ends done red. Anyone have any suggestions, ideas for wicked haircuts (ones that look good pony-tailed up too), or reasons that I should or shouldn't do that?

Just make sure its unique, and sufficiently shocking smile

Tee. I'm sure if I go for rainbow hair it'll be sufficiently shocking. :3
Tie half your hair back, put it in a bun and shave the rest. You'll still have the top layer of your hair, so you can wear it down and look "normal".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:19 pm
Happy birthday to me sad *blows out a candle on a cupcake*  

Leyla Giselle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Leyla Giselle

The Birthday Fairy sent you some Birthday wishes. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:26 pm
Leyla Giselle

Happy birthday! *hugs*  

Davin_Nightwind

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:58 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Leyla Giselle

Happy birthday! *hugs*
Thanks *hugs back*

Diana - really? Gaia just spazzed out on me and I haven't gotten anything yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:16 pm
Leyla Giselle
Thanks *hugs back*

Diana - really? Gaia just spazzed out on me and I haven't gotten anything yet. sweatdrop

Well do you have an alternative to an OMG or AFG? sweatdrop Bit out of my price range hun.

But was talking about that she gave you a shout out in the birthday thread.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Check her Wishlist. There's a couple items there that might be in your pricerange.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle
Thanks *hugs back*

Well do you have an alternative to an OMG or AFG? sweatdrop Bit out of my price range hun.

But was talking about that she gave you a shout out in the birthday thread.
What Fog said. And I don't pay attention to the threads xD Sorry, I'll have to go look. I'm rather out of it and semi-here. Oh, and I'm getting a nitemare bustier already if it is in my list...I don't know what's there anymore  

Leyla Giselle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:29 pm
actually, my old mule has more of my wishlist. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=2311036  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games