Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:09 pm
Reno watched his girlfriend interacting with her sister, deciding he should leave them to have their touching moment. Pulling out his SNAG, he sent a quick message to a certain pink haired Snagem Leader. Written would be,

Dear Sub,

Like the hair color. Especially the fact I have a photo of you passed out with that color. This is what is referred to as blackmail. Photo is already printed in case you think you can just delete remotely via GRAY. Have fun living in fear of it coming out.

Reno

Leslie spotted the tears welling up in her sisters eyes, unsure what had caused them. Was she sad over her father? Did she really like the toy and miss him because of it? Regardless, Leslie climbed a little and kissed her sister on the forehead. "At least it shows he did care somewhat. Be happy about that, because that means he might want to find you." Leslie told her older sister, holding Kairi's head close to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Kairi wiped the tears away with one hand, trying to get them to stop. "I suppose that's true. Though I doubt he'd want to find me. And even if he did, what would be the point? Finding me now isn't going to change how I grew up, now is it? Besides, who needs him? The only family I need is you Blondie," Kairi said, rubbing her sisters head,undoubtedly messing up the girl's hair in the process. "I'm happy with just that," with those words, Kairi smiled again.

"So... Enough of my chatting about my visit with my mother. What have you two been up to while I've been gone?" Kairi questioned, directing her words at Reno as well as Leslie.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:57 pm
Looking at Kairi with a sheepish look, Reno scratched the back of his head as eh debated how exactly he would tell it to Kairi. Deciding if eh said it quickly and with his accent, she would barely make it out, he blurted out, "Imay'avetiredtablowupSubinthelabduetameteoroficpossesion. I also got Al an`Keiko together as a couple, and Leslie performed her first break and enter on the Mossdeep Space Center. isn`t tha' right, Leslie?"

Leslie looked to her older brother figure before nodding. "Yep. I borrowed his Abra and sneaked in to get information. But Reno, aren't you going to mention what happened with..?" before Leslie could finish that sentence, Reno's hand clamped over her mouth. "Nothing. Nothing else happened."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm
"Roll with the..." Sub mumbled as he listened to Hawk. "Oh...oh! I didn't..." Before Sub could answer anything, his assailant, Night, reared her face. He glared at the girl, slowly getting up off of Night, his anger stopping him from caring about the hat being removed, and his pink hair exposed. "I'm going to kill you dead. I'm going to kill you so hard that your ancestors will feel it from beyond the grave! I'm going to make you so dead that every trace of you will be erased from existence! But before that your life shall become a slow painful nightmare of unending searing pain and torment! I'll make you beg for death! But it won't come! Oh no! Not until you are left a hopeless shell of your former self will I end that wretched life of yours, finally putting an end to the disease that has plagued the world!" Sub said as he shouted at Night. "Laugh while you can! For I shall have my vengeance!" And with that, Claydol finally appeared, Sub quickly went over to the Pokemon and teleported out of the building, executing the one fingered salute to Night before disappearing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:29 pm
Keiko nooded. "I think I know where Olivine is. East of Ecruteak, right? Well, why don't we get going, then? It's a long way to Olivine from here. Best to get started sooner rather than later," she said, standing up again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:01 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails devoted a moment to thought. Then, true to form, he reached for one of Tristen's calves, grabbed, and tentatively let flow a small bit of fire chi, not even burned, to observe whether it might spontaneously relax the muscle as he recalled Miles to do to people when they least expected.

"GAH!" Not exactly the answer he was expecting. He fell over, collapsing on to Tails for that matter, unable to hold his balance.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Tsuki walked into the room and said to Hawk "Something tells me Sub hasn't exactly taken his pills today." with a shrug. Luckily for the leader, he hadn't seen the cotton candy head of a person he called boss.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm
Tails caught Tristen flat-handed above him, and his arms flared with enough heat that Tristen might have felt the warmth. He groaned beneath the weight, however. "Those clothes," he said. "Sorry about that. I hope it didn't hurt."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm
Hawk rose an eyebrow as Sub did and did not get off of him. He pushed himself up and began wiping away the dust that had settled onto his clothes. Sub's rant seemed a bit... Lykas.... er.... it seemed a bit odd. hurrhurr. When Sub finished up and left, Hawk watched him leave, and once he was out of earshot, Hawk turned around.

"Oh. My. Arceus! He had the keeeeeee-yuuutest hair! It's like a Skitty was on his head or something!" He gushed openly. He couldn't help but wiggle around a bit before he realized who he was talking to. The scary foxhybridgirl and everyone else in the room! Hawk coughed into his fist. That last part would just have to be stricken from the record.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki walked into the room and said to Hawk "Something tells me Sub hasn't exactly taken his pills today." with a shrug. Luckily for the leader, he hadn't seen the cotton candy head of a person he called boss.
"No, he hasn't. Hehe..." Poe said as he appeared on Tsuki's back, he was bored.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:00 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails caught Tristen flat-handed above him, and his arms flared with enough heat that Tristen might have felt the warmth. He groaned beneath the weight, however. "Those clothes," he said. "Sorry about that. I hope it didn't hurt."

"No, just made my leg feel real weird. Why'd you do that?" He asked as he managed to get back his footing.

"He's playing." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 pm
Descending the steps with a yawn, the teen with silver hair had appeared in the lobby. Apparently, someone had just left in a hurry as he noticed a slight flash from a Teleport. They left so quickly, he couldn't tell who the pink haired guy was. Scanning the lobby, he couldn't help but notice Hawk, someone he hadn't seen in a while, gushing over the guy with pink hair. "Random outburst in the lobby? Just another day in HQ" he spoke up, approaching him and Night. He glanced over to Alex who was typing and had her face stuck in her laptop. Yeah, he'd talk to her later when she wasn't preoccupied.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Hey Poe." Tsuki said to the dark type on his back. "What was with your trainer? He was ranting the way syndicate leaders do when they reveal their 'master plan.'" He asked, making parenthesis with his fingers when he said master plan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Youko Kenshi
Descending the steps with a yawn, the teen with silver hair had appeared in the lobby. Apparently, someone had just left in a hurry as he noticed a slight flash from a Teleport. They left so quickly, he couldn't tell who the pink haired guy was. Scanning the lobby, he couldn't help but notice Hawk, someone he hadn't seen in a while, gushing over the guy with pink hair. "Random outburst in the lobby? Just another day in HQ" he spoke up, approaching him and Night. He glanced over to Alex who was typing and had her face stuck in her laptop. Yeah, he'd talk to her later when she wasn't preoccupied.

Hawk looked at Dan and checked his own pulse. "What's this? Someone's back from the dead!" He laughed shortly, but quickly stopped. He couldn't help but remember One as soon as he mentioned the word "death". He really needed to do something to fill that hole. Go out searching for One-half or something. Hawk took a look at those assembled. "So uh... Anyone know of a good place to get Deerling? I figure a grass type would be good to have around." Yeah, Hawk wanted to change the subject quickly.  

Otternavy

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm
Blizzard120
Trigram Attic

"No, just made my leg feel real weird. Why'd you do that?" He asked as he managed to get back his footing.

"He's playing." I said.
"I wanted to see what would happen," Tails said. "Miles used to do something like that. Instead of burning it into someone, he could do this thing where he just puts the chi in and let the other body do...well, whatever with it. You're supposed to only do a little at a time. Something about disrupting the balance of chi. I thiiiink he was researching some sort of therapy with that technique? Blizz, do you remember anything?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games