Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 am
We have an RP currently set during the events beginning the Great Galactic War, twenty years before the Cold War which serves as the basis for The Old Republic, if you want a literate Star Wars roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am
I don't jump into massive roleplays with a ton of people being active. I feel strongly overwhelmed and ignorant.

Besides, that's irrelevant. How does my roleplaying guild look, for an amateur? :3  

Bipersona

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am
Honestly, there aren't that many people active, so far as RPs go, its rather small. We actually need more people because not enough are active in some regards. Its only gone 30 pages since starting in November. very easy to catch up on current events, especially with a new chapter and time-skip coming up.

As for the guild, it looks decent, but there is nothing really there yet to judge it by.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 pm
Des Voh
Honestly, there aren't that many people active, so far as RPs go, its rather small. We actually need more people because not enough are active in some regards. Its only gone 30 pages since starting in November. very easy to catch up on current events, especially with a new chapter and time-skip coming up.

As for the guild, it looks decent, but there is nothing really there yet to judge it by.

It's still a bit large. It'll take me weeks to figure out what's going on. Unless you want to walk me through it via the Meebo messenger? :3 Hey, I just MIGHT join the roleplay. I've been dying for one!  

Bipersona

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 pm
I wouldn't mind if I gets us a dedicated RP'er. Especially if you know as much as you claim on Star Wars, outside of the Movie Era.

Meebo is like a universal messenger, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 pm
I did claim I know a lot, but not enough to surpass a genius. I have forgotten over the years but I was sharp when I was younger.

And Meebo is that thing at the bottom of the screen. xD  

Bipersona

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm
Bipersona
I don't jump into massive roleplays with a ton of people being active. I feel strongly overwhelmed and ignorant.

Why make a roleplaying guild, if you don't do massive roleplays with a ton of people? I mean, one would think an RP with less then 10 actives would be pretty small, if it's a guildwide thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm
Bipersona
I did claim I know a lot, but not enough to surpass a genius. I have forgotten over the years but I was sharp when I was younger.

And Meebo is that thing at the bottom of the screen. xD
What thing?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm
at the bottom right of the gaia page, you'll see your avi's head and a number followed by online. click it, to open meebo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 pm
Oh, the thing I keep hidden. confused  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 pm
Nelowulf
Bipersona

Why make a roleplaying guild, if you don't do massive roleplays with a ton of people? I mean, one would think an RP with less then 10 actives would be pretty small, if it's a guildwide thing...

Well I said I don't jump into a roleplay with a ton of people, meaning it looks like a mosh pit to me. However, me starting one is different since I know what's going on because I created it. It's complicated, so ... XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:51 pm
define "a ton"... because honestly this counts as "small" for us....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm
Ummmm I'm not involved -slowly backs away-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm
Bipersona
Nelowulf
Bipersona

Well I said I don't jump into a roleplay with a ton of people, meaning it looks like a mosh pit to me. However, me starting one is different since I know what's going on because I created it. It's complicated, so ... XD
So oyure saying you either join from the beginning or not at all.

With our current setup, that kind of works out in your favor. We play by chapters, which have a time break from the last and a summery of past events. There is no real overarching plot just yet, as we're in the baby steps on the RP, the major interaction thus far being the outbreak of the war, and a Sith and Jedi character facing off on some obscure planet. Nothing has really gone down thats important to note.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Frozen Planet sure has interesting things to see.

Nothing says comical like seeing a seal chasing a penguin on land.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games