Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:59 am
Haven't seen an attack in the CABR for a while. Anyone want to take a shot at me? Huh? That's what I thought. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:23 am
azn_richte001
Kieden
Oh s**t! that's on some crazy s**t. rofl
Man you talkin jus plain whack, fo' sho, fo' sho'. stop tryin to be all ghetto like da boys from da hood, aight?

Wuteva, I talk da way I want! *snaps fingas* talk2hand  

Bloodied Chains

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 pm
Yall niggas gotta stop talkin that whack a** wannabe ghettofab s**t 'fo I fly there and break my foot up someone's a**. I'm bout to beat cho a** cuz I'M THE JUGGANAUT you don't know. You don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:26 pm
DS I'll whoop your punk a** you speak like that agian.  

ExTERmINATION

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:28 pm
DrunkenStyle...I hate you so much xd That hard gay guy gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:29 pm
Home-e why you gotta play a brother like that you should be goin for the other two suckas maybe we double team dey a** cuz I got an excuse for this s**t I'm from NY

And this is where everyone stops talking ghetto after this post HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:39 pm
Oh, my bad! I didn't know the game was still on until ma mic shut off.
*cuts it*

Alright, im done....Damn Hard Gay xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Damn Hard Gay eh?...is that like cross dressing guys who feels each other up in Public and need to get hosed down?  

ExTERmINATION

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:15 pm
No xD
HG is a character played by Masaki Sumitami and HG is some flamboyant guy going around Japan doing random acts of charity etc.etc. using his trademark..gestures and his way of talking. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EAzYkiC3A  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:02 pm
finally got the scanner up and working now
no more crappy psp8 pics now  

That Hawt Therapist

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:21 pm
DrunkenStyle
No xD
HG is a character played by Masaki Sumitami and HG is some flamboyant guy going around Japan doing random acts of charity etc.etc. using his trademark..gestures and his way of talking. xD

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-EAzYkiC3A

I just got done watching more of his shananagins! I geuss he could be conciderd a townsfolk hero xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 pm
Oh those Asians...hes accualy a pretty tall guy.  

ExTERmINATION

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:10 pm
Man, did you see the one where this little girl got stuck inbetween his legs? Pretty damn funny.

/slow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:17 pm
DrunkenStyle
Home-e why you gotta play a brother like that you should be goin for the other two suckas maybe we double team dey a** cuz I got an excuse for this s**t I'm from NY

And this is where everyone stops talking ghetto after this post HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Hey buddy, westside pwns new york. But I don't wanna get into all that gangsta s**t.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:18 pm
The Pie
Man, did you see the one where this little girl got stuck inbetween his legs? Pretty damn funny.

/slow
Haha! That was hella funny! I thought the funniest part was when they were playing red light, green light.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games