Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
"YOU a*****e" Tora yells throwing the bottle at Ed. she falls backwards and falls asleep then back spins and stands up "so lass who are you and why do you smell like me" Tora asks looking at Emma sniffing the air around her
he grabed the botttle not startled when emma got a knife in her hand "half full... thanks tora" he said drinking it and throwing it at an trash over the wall then looking at emma "just courious why would someone be siting in a dark alley sharpening a knife and pating a cat"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Shun shook his head at the both of them and sighed, he looked at Emma and smiled. "Nothing really. Do you have a name?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 pm
red 14 the sniper
"oo you wanna play puppy" Tora says drawing her knife from her boot. "then lets play puppy"
"tora... knock it off..." he said trping her on her drunken state "excuse the local drunkie"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
"oo you wanna play puppy" Tora says drawing her knife from her boot. "then lets play puppy"
"tora... knock it off..." he said trping her on her drunken state "excuse the local drunkie"

Tora backflips and lannds on her feet. "yes excuse him, he cant hold his alcahole while i can" she says hiting a pressure point on eds arm pit.  

Alice the Loving

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image Emma looked around once again to find most of the people were nekos like herself. She relaxed a bit but did not put down the dagger. "My name is Emma." She said to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

Tora backflips and lannds on her feet. "yes excuse him, he cant hold his alcahole while i can" she says hiting a pressure point on eds arm pit.
"please tora... i'm not a human nor a neko... the presure points arent the same" he looked at emma "hello there emma... i'm ed"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm
"Knock it off you two." Shun said and looked at Emma and smiled again. "Hiya. I'm Shun."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm
"Emma you say?" Tora says putting her off hand in her bag. "are we related in any for??" she asks pulling out some old criple papers.  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

"please tora... i'm not a human nor a neko... the presure points arent the same" he looked at emma "hello there emma... i'm ed"

"explains why no one loves you and also explains why i was able to insert a grande in your ear"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image Emma smiled a bit. /I can backflip off the right wall shift to a wolf and land on the left roof. Then I could make a break for it./ She thought as she heard that Ed was neither Human nor Neko. This she did not like. Anything that was not human and not Neko was probally more powerful then her.  

midnight_wolf_dream

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm
Liz9696
User Image Emma smiled a bit. /I can backflip off the right wall shift to a wolf and land on the left roof. Then I could make a break for it./ She thought as she heard that Ed was neither Human nor Neko. This she did not like. Anything that was not human and not Neko was probally more powerful then her.
"is that tension i notice in your face? and tora you were able becalse you are drunk and is seeing things, my ear is normal" he said waving his hand next to his ears ((and if it wasent a human or neko it could be an kitsune or an ino [fox and dog repectly] but again ed is none of those))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm
Tora looks at the paper work carefully "emma emma emma" she thinks aloud. she looks at her squenting then back at the papers  

Alice the Loving

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 pm
(( Adding on to last post.)) Emma nodded glancing at Tora. "Yes, my name is Emma."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:39 pm
Shun tilted his head at Emma curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Liz9696
(( Adding on to last post.)) Emma nodded glancing at Tora. "Yes, my name is Emma."
"dont worry much she is drunk right now" he said with an embarased face "we dont choose the other people's habits"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games