Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:28 pm
kenji heads off to the den with hugo and places him in a bear pelt and then lays down next to him thinking of namine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:34 pm
he looks at kenji and continuse to walk off  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:34 pm
lupinewarrior
kenji heads off to the den with hugo and places him in a bear pelt and then lays down next to him thinking of namine

Namine watched kenji head off with hugo. Zian laughed inside of her "stop wasting your time he said a princess such as you should aspire to more". Namine Extended her spirit and caressed hugos head and kissed kenjis cheek. She couldn't force kenji to love her she looked up at the moon and began to sing a sad and mournful song in her elven language. Creatures of the forest coming around her to listen. She would drown Zian out with her song. Her body wanted some sort of relief that she couldnt provide so as she sang she danced. She jumped, turned, swayed. She looked like a mistikal being to beautiful to be real her hair flying around her its black tresses scenting the air. Her dress swaying here and there her voice carried in the wind to any who would listen to her lovetorn song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:37 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

Namine watched kenji head off with hugo. Zian laughed inside of her "stop wasting your time he said a princess such as you should aspire to more". Namine Extended her spirit and caressed hugos head and kissed kenjis cheek. She couldn't force kenji to love her she looked up at the moon and began to sing a sad and mournful song in her elven language. Creatures of the forest coming around her to listen. She would drown Zian out with her song. Her body wanted some sort of relief that she couldnt provide so as she sang she danced. She jumped, turned, swayed. She looked like a mistikal being to beautiful to be real her hair flying around her its black tresses scenting the air. Her dress swaying here and there her voice carried in the wind to any who would listen to her lovetorn song.

ragnos walks next to her and said "that demon is winning to many battles.....you half to fight back"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

ragnos walks next to her and said "that demon is winning to many battles.....you half to fight back"

Namine stops her song and dance and she looks at ragnos. "and what am i supposed to ragnos? Just march up to him and say so? I dont think i can take rejection as well.....my heart is in too much pain for you and angel". "I can hope that maybe one day he'll see me and understand my feelings" She looked up at the moon and thought how beautiful it was. Her tears staining her face. her black hair billowed in the wind. Her red lips parted as if to taste the wind her yellow eyes looking for a sign of what she should do. "Namine you know better think of prince Sether who awaits you" Zian said. Namine remembered sether pompous elf she could never love him. She prefered to live without love if it werent with Kenji. "You'll die without love Namine" ZIan said. "I dont care namine responded" and she smiled "cause if i die you die too"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:44 pm
kenji sat in the den thinking of namine as hugo woke up and moved closer to kenji for warmth  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:47 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

Namine stops her song and dance and she looks at ragnos. "and what am i supposed to ragnos? Just march up to him and say so? I dont think i can take rejection as well.....my heart is in too much pain for you and angel". "I can hope that maybe one day he'll see me and understand my feelings" She looked up at the moon and thought how beautiful it was. Her tears staining her face. her black hair billowed in the wind. Her red lips parted as if to taste the wind her yellow eyes looking for a sign of what she should do. "Namine you know better think of prince Sether who awaits you" Zian said. Namine remembered sether pompous elf she could never love him. She prefered to live without love if it werent with Kenji. "You'll die without love Namine" ZIan said. "I dont care namine responded" and she smiled "cause if i die you die too"

ragnos thought and said "yeah....march up to him and say so....you may not know it...but im like you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:49 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

ragnos thought and said "yeah....march up to him and say so....you may not know it...but im like you"

namine looked at ragnos bleary eyed "how ragnos u have angel"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

"before i met all of you....i had a dark side....a diffrent person...marka...and i think the demon knows who he is"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 pm
kenji looks at hugo and smiles
hugo looks up and falls asleep
kenji lays there unable to sleep namine still in his head  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"before i met all of you....i had a dark side....a diffrent person...marka...and i think the demon knows who he is"

"Zian a demon?"she said. Zian swirled with madness within her "hahahahah so the jig is up" Zian materialized in front of namine he had hair red as blood and claws like daggers. He was a tall man beautiful yet deadly. "how she" said.

"I took the place of your familiar namine, Ive watched u grow up into a beautiful young lady and i know all there is to know about you, I destroyed your true familiar and inhabited your body pretending to be Zian my name is demonus and U will be my queen"

Demonus grabbed for namine but she fleed. "no i love Kenji" she said.
"Demonus said its ok namine I will return for you and then you will be mine."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:02 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

"Zian a demon?"she said. Zian swirled with madness within her "hahahahah so the jig is up" Zian materialized in front of namine he had hair red as blood and claws like daggers. He was a tall man beautiful yet deadly. "how she" said.

"I took the place of your familiar namine, Ive watched u grow up into a beautiful young lady and i know all there is to know about you, I destroyed your true familiar and inhabited your body pretending to be Zian my name is demonus and U will be my queen"

ragnos said "demonus....its been a wile...how long has it been.....10..11 years?"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:02 pm
lupinewarrior

"Ragnos i have to tell kenji she said before its too late. Demonus was a part of meso he has some control over my body" .

namine headed towards the cave where kenji and hugo laid. She leaned down towards kenji and said "I love you kenji" tears trickling down her face "its ok if you dont love me i just wanted you to know" she touched his face and parted her red lips which she then touched to his. "remember that no matter what i love you" she said this and then she vanished.

[got to go guys]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:03 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

ragnos said "demonus....its been a wile...how long has it been.....10..11 years?"

"i will deal with you later ragnos" demonus said as he disappeareed in a spark of flames  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:05 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

"Ragnos i have to tell kenji she said before its too late. Demonus was a part of meso he has some control over my body" .

namine headed towards the cave where kenji and hugo laid. She leaned down towards kenji and said "I love you kenji" tears trickling down her face "its ok if you dont love me i just wanted you to know" she touched his face and parted her red lips which she then touched to his. "remember that no matter what i love you" she said this and then she vanished.

[got to go guys]

kenji looked up to where she had been hugo started to giggle and said
kenji's got a girlfriend
kenji tried to form the words he was going to say when she was there but was too slow he said them any way
i love you too  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games