Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 pm
"Not sure if you really want me to do that," Night grinned, staring up at the helmet she desperately wanted to remove so that she might admire her work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:54 pm
Dan rounded the corner from the training room, making his way torward the kitchen. All that training made him hungry and his pokemon as well. At least he was until he saw Sub sporting a biker helmet. Honestly, it didn't look to be his style but oh well. "Hey Sub. I didn't know you had a motorbike" he greeted the leader. He wondered if it was one of those hovering kinds or not.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm
"I'm not going to beg." He said with a glare. "And I don't, Dan. I just- wait, Dan? Where have you been?" He asked the trainer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:16 pm
"Oh no," Night shook her head, continuing to give the boy that grin, "Just meant that in order to get rid of the pink....you'd have to shave it off."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm
As Lucius walks into the HQ he says "hello my name is Lucius I was just granted membership of team snagem by sub." as he waits for everyone to welcome him he takes a look around the room and sees sub by the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm
"Shave...it off..." Sub said with a twitch, suddenly his memories from the Tin Tower were flowing back into his mind. "I will not shave my hair off again!" He shouted, it was then that he noticed the new face enter the room. "Oh um...excuse my shouting..." He told Lucius.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm
All of a sudden, Sub and Night- along with anyone else- would see Ceramew come through into the lobby. The concern on her face was enough to keep her from questioning what was taking place. "Um, hey... have either of you seen Joltie? He's kinda taken off on me..." She spoke up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm
In the kitchen, as one might usually find him, was Ship. And he sipped his tea, aloof of the Snagems and their goings-on because as long as his SNAG was quiet.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm
"Hey, told ya you wouldn't want me to do it," Night winked, glancing up towards the new kid that'd just walked in. Giving him an absent wave, the hybrid turned back towards Sub, "But, that seems to be the only other option. Pink hair, or shaved hm?" She turned towards Ceramew and tilted her head slightly at the question. Joltie? "Uh, not sure, Cer. What is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hey, told ya you wouldn't want me to do it," Night winked, glancing up towards the new kid that'd just walked in. Giving him an absent wave, the hybrid turned back towards Sub, "But, that seems to be the only other option. Pink hair, or shaved hm?" She turned towards Ceramew and tilted her head slightly at the question. Joltie? "Uh, not sure, Cer. What is he?"
"He's a fuzzy little Joltik." She answered. "Small enough to ride on my back, kinda jitters a lot..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 pm
Lucius waves at night then turned towards sub." Is there something going on here between you two." he asks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm
"You could say that." He said to Lucius, glaring at Night. "I won't go into details but she vandalized my person." The team leader then acknowledged Ceramew's existence with a wide grin. "Oh Joltie? No, I haven't seen that lovely little spider anywhere. You know Joltik though, they are so tiny that they can crawl into the smallest of spaces, completely unnoticed. Yep, nifty little creatures." He nodded.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:07 pm
"Nope, sorry, Cer," Night said, throwing a glare towards Sub at his phrasing. Just what was he planning? "Haven't seen any Joltik, and don't plan to. As for the two of us," She turned towards Lucius with a quick wink, "Just a prank that someone is taking way too seriously."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm
SubonicXP
"You could say that." He said to Lucius, glaring at Night. "I won't go into details but she vandalized my person." The team leader then acknowledged Ceramew's existence with a wide grin. "Oh Joltie? No, I haven't seen that lovely little spider anywhere. You know Joltik though, they are so tiny that they can crawl into the smallest of spaces, completely unnoticed. Yep, nifty little creatures." He nodded.
"That's kinda why I'm looking for him. You wouldn't believe some of the places he's ended up. He even found a way to get into my Togekiss' feathers once. She... wasn't too happy about that one." Ceramew said, trying to think.

She had yet to realize that the fur on one of Night's tails was moving a bit, as if something had found its way in there. It looked a little like a twitch until that same fur was suddenly being eaten away.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Lucius "chuckles" he then stares at the both of them scratching his head wondering what night did to sub that made them intense to eachother.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games