Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Though Ceramew hadn't noticed the movement, Night definitely did. Staring down at the movement for a short time, Night took a deep breath and spoke very slowly, "Cera, I think I may have found your spider. And, unless you want a roasted Joltik, I suggest getting that thing out of my tails."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm
Kairi listened carefully, but she still couldn't make out the first thing that Reno had said, sending a quizzical look in his direction. And at what Leslie said before having her mouth be covered, Kairi just glared at Reno. "Reno, you spoke WAY too fast for me to get anything of that first thing you saud, so, now you REALLY need to explain. What. Happened?" Kairi's voice was fierce, a hint of a growl embedded in her tone. Her arms crossed over her chest, and she stared Reno down with that single, golden eye of hers. "Tell me, Reno. NOW," she didn't like people keeping secrets from her, especially when said person keeping secrets was Reno. It made her feel like her trust was being betrayed, and she didn't like that. She didn't trust many people, so, if one of the few people she did trust broke that trust..? Needless to say, Kairi would NOT be happy with them.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm
The others might soon find a very exhausted looking Odd walking into the kitchen. "Do we have any Red Tauros?" He asked absently as he headed to the fridge and began to dig through it in search of caffeine-laden energy drinks.

He was followed in shortly thereafter by a rather chipper Lykas. "Ugh, you've got so little stamina. We haven't even been going that long this time!" He groaned in annoyance.

"Well I apologize for not having any experience with all night marathons like you do." Odd retorted as he stood up, empty-handed.

"Hmph. I'm going to break you in eventually. I'm tired of you falling asleep halfway through." Lykas shot back with a devious grin.

The problem? Lykas wanted to have another all-night gaming marathon and Odd was a noob.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:31 pm
As if by clockwork, the Joltik did peek out of Night's tail, the chi converter still strapped on and yet to be removed. He didn't look too pleased, chattering something along the lines of a black jungle and how he was just trying to get out of it.

Ceramew was relieved, but Night's response didn't set too well. "What do you mean? He's cute... he wouldn't even hurt you too much anyway."

As if to prove her wrong, more acid was spit in Joltie's efforts to get untangled, causing a few more bald spots.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:36 pm
"Ha! Good Joltie!" Sub said with a grin. "Keep up the good work." He told the spider as he turned away from Night, obviously he put Joltie there, probably when he stroked Night's tail. "So, Lucius, where are you from?" He asked him, wanting to get to know the new member. He also heard Lykas and Odd talking about something in the kitchen, and from he did hear, he didn't want to find out the details.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm
SubonicXP
"Ha! Good Joltie!" Sub said with a grin. "Keep up the good work." He told the spider as he turned away from Night, obviously he put Joltie there, probably when he stroked Night's tail. "So, Lucius, where are you from?" He asked him, wanting to get to know the new member. He also heard Lykas and Odd talking about something in the kitchen, and from he did hear, he didn't want to find out the details.
He "chuckles" "well im from lavender town set in the kanto region if you must know i retired from training ghost type pokemon
i havent battled in a long time that battle i did in goldenrod was thrilling it pushed me further to begin training pokemon again its been so long senice i quit i forgot what the thrill of battle feels like i loved it." he said to sub.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm
Ship sat stone-faced through the exchange of Lykas and Odd. He understood there were some members about that preferred their own gender, and that was quite fine, and Ship was eager just to let well enough alone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:49 pm
Reno looked to the ground before he slowly spoke to Kairi. How this was an issue, he had no idea but she may take it the wrong way. "I, may have, sort of, accidentally, threatened to blow Sub up at some point in your absence. But, it was caused by exterior influence I had control over until 'e interrupted. So no worries." Reno stuttered out, smiling to hide his utter god given fear. He knew if Kairi took this the wrong way, he would be left a bloody smear on the floor.

Leslie looked between the two, with Reno's hands till over her mouth. She dared not do anything because it might trigger a bad reaction.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm
"He burned the fur off my tail!" Night yelled, jerking her tails, as well as the rest of her, away from the yellow nightmare before turning her glare towards Sub, "Oh, it's on now."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 pm
Lucius "laughs his head off" at the sight of nights face and her yelling "oh im so going to enjoy this" he says to himself  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 pm
SubonicXP
"Jolt!" Still not thrilled by the development, but it seemed to work out, he thought. The jerking was enough to jostle him free, though, making him fall to the floor. A huff of sorts escaped afterward, as if saying it wasn't his fault Night's tails were a tangled mess.

"Sub... what did you do?" Ceramew asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm
"I think Night started this feud." Lykas decided when he noticed the hostility between the two of them. "I've never seen Sub get like this unless he's been physically harmed in some way." He decided.

"Ya but Night's also a notorious prankster and always goes through with her threats." Odd reminded. "He may have brought it upon himself, whatever she did."

The duo had just walked back from the kitchen, the white-haired Ghost Channeler-in-training armed with a can of Red Tauros at last. He'd found it lost in the very back of the fridge, probably hidden from everyone else ages ago and long forgotten. But it still tasted good.

"Are we taking sides here?" Lykas asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Of course not. We're just being unbiased spectators." Odd decided, practically announcing that he wished to be left out of whatever war was to begin between the two. Lykas.......that was up to him. He'd likely enjoy the spectacle.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm
"Me? I did nothing, Joltie just happened to crawl out of my hand when I went to pet Night's tail, that's all. I sincerely apologize." He said to Night, in response to Ceramew's question, holding back a chuckle. "Welcome to the team, Lucius. I suggest you get used to seeing things like this." He told the new member.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm
"You'd better stop that laughing if you know what's good for you," Night turned her glare, and anger, towards the new kid while silently plotting how exactly she'd succeed in getting back at Sub.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:47 pm
The red-head merely stared at her boyfriend and blinked, her anger quickly dissolving. "Why, Reno, did you think you needed to try and keep that from me?" Kairi asked, her eye closing as she shook her head slightly. It's not like she was going to get mad at him for doing something like that, she had just been angry over the fact that he tried to keep it from her. "Makes me think you don't trust me," she finally said, pouting slightly, squeezing the plush toy in her hand carefully.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games