Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:17 pm
kenji walked out of the cave with the sleeping hugo on his shoulders  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm
lupinewarrior

Namine was a bit tired and decided to head to the school there may be some one there who could send a message to the elf council. She howled in the school changing into her elfen form. She stumbled into the school searching for anybody  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

Namine was a bit tired and decided to head to the school there may be some one there who could send a message to the elf council. She howled in the school changing into her elfen form. She stumbled into the school searching for anybody
kenji heard the howl and headed straight for namine
to help her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:29 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

to help her

Namine knew demonus was gaining on her she could feel it. Suddenly someone wrapped their hand in her hair and pulled her to a halt. "oww" she yelled and turned to look at her attacker. It was demonus. Tears welled in her eyes, "no" she groaned "i dont love you i could never love you" she said. "ill make you" demonus said. He tried to kiss her and she called forth her sword and stabbed at him he jumped back but not before she cut through his shoulder. he roared and ran towards her  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

to help her

Namine knew demonus was gaining on her she could feel it. Suddenly someone wrapped their hand in her hair and pulled her to a halt. "oww" she yelled and turned to look at her attacker. It was demonus. Tears welled in her eyes, "no" she groaned "i dont love you i could never love you" she said. "ill make you" demonus said. He tried to kiss her and she called forth her sword and stabbed at him he jumped back but not before she cut through his shoulder. he roared and ran towards her
kenji came from behind deomnus and punched him out of the way  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:40 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

to help her

"KEnji" namine said and ran into his arms.

Demonus was pissed that kenji attacked him but he was being called to. "Prepare kenji I will return and it will be your death" he said.

Namine said " I wont let you touch him".

Demonus disappeared. She turned to Kenji "How did you know that i was in danger?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

to help her

Demonus was pissed that kenji attacked him but he was being called to. "Prepare kenji I will return and it will be your death" he said.

Demonus disappeared. She turned to Kenji "How did you know that i was in danger?"
i heard you howl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:46 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
to help her

i heard you howl

Namine let him go and blushed remembering her confession and kiss. She didnt know how he would react now that she was in front of him  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:01 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
to help her

i heard you howl

Namine let him go and blushed remembering her confession and kiss. She didnt know how he would react now that she was in front of him

he walks in with his helmet off and said "what happend"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:03 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

i heard you howl

Namine jumped at the sound of his voice. "oh you scared me" she said. She explainedto him that demonus had chased her and tried to take her away she stabbed him and kenji fought him after which he disappeared. She blushed when she looked at him because he knew that she confessed to kenji. "what am i gonna do" she said as she put away her sword.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

i heard you howl

Namine jumped at the sound of his voice. "oh you scared me" she said. She explainedto him that demonus had chased her and tried to take her away she stabbed him and kenji fought him after which he disappeared. She blushed when she looked at him because he knew that she confessed to kenji. "what am i gonna do" she said as she put away her sword.

"the guy is a coward....if he wasent he would face me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

i heard you howl

kenji walks up to her and hugs her
ill help you no matter what it is  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 pm
Hidding behind a tree, watching everything curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:10 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
i heard you howl

kenji walks up to her and hugs her
ill help you no matter what it is

Namine looked at kenji and said "ummm...she blushed a deeper red the tops of her ears tingling, Does this mean you care for me?" she asked unsure. Reveling in the feel of his arms. "and hes not scared ragnos theres something big going on i just dont know what"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games