Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
The werewolf starts to collapse in upon his self.

his fur turns to dust and a small bearky breahing child is left under the jacket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:47 pm
Misuzu0614
*arm starts stinging because of the wound* so troublesome. *rips end of dress and bandages wound with it* guess i need to bury him. *stands up and drags the wolf's body*... *snaps finger and a hole appears in the dirt. drags body and puts him in hole. snaps finger again and soil covers body*
(>.< crap, i typed too slow)  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 pm
*looks at racy* damn it! i was this close to finding out who killed my parents. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm
(w8! i typed too slow! just ignore me with that burying post! keep the baby there!)  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

his fur turns to dust and a small bearky breahing child is left under the jacket.

Kiana senses a young soul and runs to the jacket. she lifts it up and gasps. "Sarah, Ry, Iz, someone look!"

*Runs looks gasps and picks it up and cuddles it then brings it back by Ryoji* Can we keep him? Please!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm
*looks at kiana and goes over* what?!  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at kiana and goes over* what?!

(Lol i already picked it up lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 pm
WAIT! THATS THE WOLF I KILLED!!!  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 pm
*giggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm
it might have still remained some of its memories!  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

Kiana senses a young soul and runs to the jacket. she lifts it up and gasps. "Sarah, Ry, Iz, someone look!"

*Runs looks gasps and picks it up and cuddles it then brings it back by Ryoji* Can we keep him? Please!!!

"um are u sure its safe i mean....it appeared from the werewolf carcas..." Ryoji says warrily  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm
COULD I KEEP IT INSTEAD?! PLEASE!!! i do have the right u kno. i killd that wolf.  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

Tora and Shirotora walk over. "thank you" Shirotora says takeing the baby. Tora crosses her arms. "he faught useing an old code of honor, you keep what you kill" Shirotora walks over to Mitsuki "HERE YA GO" he says holding the baby out. Tora than adds. "dont expect any answers from him,*sniff sniff* her, she wont rember anything from her past life"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm
*walks outside of his and Arukis dorm* ** ugh im soo sleepy i wonder where izara is.....**  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games