Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Lucius "chuckles" "if you know whats good for you miss night you whouldnt try to play a prank on me bc my revenge whould be much worse." he tells her. "thank you sub im going to enjoy it here" he glares at night...  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm
"Do ya think I like advertisin' I tried ta kill our leader. The only reason I feel you wouldn't like ta know is because if I said it casually, you would have freaked out. But if I ever need ta make anythin' up ta you, I could let 'elp me with a lil bit a blackmail I 'ave goin' on. It still kinda 'urts Sub but this is just ta mess with 'is 'ead." Reno told his girlfriend, a wave of relief washing over him. Here he thought it would be a bad reaction. That wasn't too bad, just a little too much doubt in his character for his like.

Leslie just watched the pair, too deep in thought to move Reno's hand. Why did they always keep running around the subject. Why not just marry each other and get it over with? They loved each other and they never wanted to be separated, so why not? Such a strange way adults went about things.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm
Trigram Attic
Blizzard120
Trigram Attic
Tails caught Tristen flat-handed above him, and his arms flared with enough heat that Tristen might have felt the warmth. He groaned beneath the weight, however. "Those clothes," he said. "Sorry about that. I hope it didn't hurt."

"No, just made my leg feel real weird. Why'd you do that?" He asked as he managed to get back his footing.

"He's playing." I said.
"I wanted to see what would happen," Tails said. "Miles used to do something like that. Instead of burning it into someone, he could do this thing where he just puts the chi in and let the other body do...well, whatever with it. You're supposed to only do a little at a time. Something about disrupting the balance of chi. I thiiiink he was researching some sort of therapy with that technique? Blizz, do you remember anything?"

"Not right off hand. He did mention about the various ways chi could be used and how it affects most everything, but he hadn't mentioned, I don't think about it being in therapy...most I know of even remotely close to that is when Orderly, Doc's Machamp, tried to give Aden a massage back in Orre that one time." I said to him. "Beyond that, however, not a clue..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Ms Edyn
"You'd better stop that laughing if you know what's good for you," Night turned her glare, and anger, towards the new kid while silently plotting how exactly she'd succeed in getting back at Sub.
"What was that my dear Night? Oh come now, it was just a prank that someone is taking way too seriously." He couldn't help it anymore, he now busted out laughing at Night's expense.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Morticia Primeva
Lucius "chuckles" "if you know whats good for you miss night you whouldnt try to play a prank on me bc my revenge whould be much worse." he tells her. "thank you sub im going to enjoy it here" he glares at night...

"You, my friend, are only human." Lykas told Lucius with a sigh. "It's unwise to make threats to a Ninetales hybrid, or any other hybrid for that matter, unless you know full well what you're getting into." He warned as he looked between Sub and Night once again.

"I'd have to agree with him, there." Odd announced from beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm
SubonicXP
"Me? I did nothing, Joltie just happened to crawl out of my hand when I went to pet Night's tail, that's all. I sincerely apologize." He said to Night, in response to Ceramew's question, holding back a chuckle. "Welcome to the team, Lucius. I suggest you get used to seeing things like this." He told the new member.
"Somehow, I think you still had a hand..." Ceramew said, shrugging.

Joltie, though, just scurried back over to Ceramew. Just in case he ran a risk of being burned.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:08 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Morticia Primeva

"You, my friend, are only human." Lykas told Lucius with a sigh. "It's unwise to make threats to a Ninetales hybrid, or any other hybrid for that matter, unless you know full well what you're getting into." He warned as he looked between Sub and Night once again.

"I'd have to agree with him, there." Odd announced from beside him.

"Oh I do know what im getting into ive known of these hybrids for quite sometime" Lucius told Lykas  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm
"And what makes you think I would have freaked out, hmm..?" Kairi asked, her arms still crossed over her chest. As to the other thing that Reno had said, Kairi got curious, her head tilting slightly. "What kind of blackmail are was talking about here?" she asked, grinning wickedly. It was now that Renata decided to release herself from the Pokeball hanging on the chain around Kairi's neck, the small rabbit-like Pokemon appearing on Kairi's shoulder and proceeding to climb up on to her trainer's head.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:16 pm
"And you also know what we're capable of doing," Night's eyes began to take on a slight pink tint before she turned back towards Sub, "Dying one's hair pink is a prank, V. Having a damn Joltik burn the fur off one's tail....not so much. So, take this as your warning.....next time will be so much worse than simply changing the color of your hair."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:20 pm
"ahem" Lucius stands there glaring at night. "Kid u say you miss might want to reconsider you action of calling me a kid" he then takes a poke ball that held his pokemon he snaged in goldenrod city from that hooded goon.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:26 pm
"No reason." Reno quickly gave as an answer, eyes flicking around a bit, the truth? He was worried about having the wrath of this woman before him brought against him again. Last time he escaped by the skin of his teeth. His eyebrows were still a little thin from that flame breathing chicken of hers. Praying she dropped the first subject, he answered with, "Oh, just a few photos from just before you arrived. Sub may 'ave 'ad a bit of an oddity fer 'is 'air and I, being an enterprising individual, decided to take photos and print them off beforehand in case he decided to delete the photo from my SNAG."

Pulling out a single copy of the photo, he handed it to Kairi. "Grab them from my room and 'ide them in yours. Keep him from killing the copies." Of course, on the photo would be Sub when he was passed out in the morning with his pink hair. And that timebomb of a message sat on Sub's SNAG, unread at this moment. When it was though, things of a fecal nature would hit the rotating air flow mechanism.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Ms Edyn
"And you also know what we're capable of doing," Night's eyes began to take on a slight pink tint before she turned back towards Sub, "Dying one's hair pink is a prank, V. Having a damn Joltik burn the fur off one's tail....not so much. So, take this as your warning.....next time will be so much worse than simply changing the color of your hair."
"I..miss think you have anger issues so therefor i wont take it personally but still calling me a kid you wont go far as a hybrid now that I have a goal to defeat you with my pokemon."  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm
"Yeah yeah, as if I haven't heard that a million times. I'm still waiting for Spenser to get his revenge on me." He said with a roll of his eyes, taking out his SNAG, he wanted to check out his messages, hadn't all day. It was then that he noticed the message from Reno, his left eye twitching as he read it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm
"So...sub when do i start my training of my pokemon" Lucius asks sub....  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm
SubonicXP
"Yeah yeah, as if I haven't heard that a million times. I'm still waiting for Spenser to get his revenge on me." He said with a roll of his eyes, taking out his SNAG, he wanted to check out his messages, hadn't all day. It was then that he noticed the message from Reno, his left eye twitching as he read it.
"Oh, um, about that... he kinda tried to tell me to tell you "soon" before someone else dragged him away. I think he's still sore over a few things..." Ceramew spoke up.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games