Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:36 pm
finds his room "Yes." he sits on his bed and falls asleep instatly, leaving the door open.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm
Kaine kisses her back, hands on her hips squeezing them lightly "and i love you"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm
Kratos felt it, a darkness swirling around me. His voice echoed through his mind as they bounced off, going to River's as well. "No! No! Not now...damnit...Sacrelos! Sacre-lo...s..." came Kratos's last thoughts as the darkness overtook him...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:39 pm
She closed her eyes shut hearing the screaming in her head, she looks at kaine smiling softly "i love you too"  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:42 pm
Kaine kissing her felt his color fade i really havent fed in a while i dont wanna feed on her again ... but who "ill be there for you whether you want me there or not"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:43 pm
Kratos appeared in the darkness. A dungeon of evil was always the best way to describe it. Heavy black chains hung from his limbs.

"Now you will pay...don't scream...no one will save you...a pitiful creature like you" The dark creature in front of him spat as it landed on Kratos's cheek.

Kratos roared as the chains suddenly sent a wave of energy into him. "Aagghhh!!!" came the voice in speech, his thought and River's.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:46 pm
She grips onto his shoulders, hearing the scream "why the hell are you screaming?" she looks at his color loss, she sharpens her claws and cuts her neck a little, blood dripping down, she put it in front of his mouth "here, you need it"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 pm
Kratos didn't want to but for some reason he let his mind collapse. Images of what had happened flooded from his mind into River's as he let out another painful scream from a stronger energy pulse. He weakly laid on the floor panting.  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Kaine sighs drinking it "damnit im gonna end up killing you unless i find someone else to feed on" kaine licked her neck then kissed it "how am i going to make this up to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:52 pm
she looks out lost, seeing the images "what the hell?" she smiles looking at him "dont worry, you wont kill me" she sighs "i think i know one way" she winks smiling  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:55 pm
His dark eyes finally regained a bit of control. "Leave me...to die...I'm a worthless piece of s**t anyways...useless...pitiful...just another fool under chains...a slave..." repeating some of the words that were spat at him. He looked up to see green eyes staring down at him. The man's eyes cringed as he drew his silver bow, a green arrow positions at the string. The Arrow of Death Kratos knew it...if it struck him he would die...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 pm
(i really dont know what counts as cybering...so im gonna have to let you do this sweatdrop )

Kaine reached for her shirt while he kissed her slowly lifting it up.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:00 am
(Just no full nudity...putting your hands underneath the clothes or taking the shirt off or pants I don't really care about but just keep the underclothes on, k? wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 am
(lolz XP cant really do much in here lolz, pmz or IMs)
she closed her eyes "your not a worthless piece of s**t, stop calling yourself that, now do what is right and fight" she smiles, pulling back a little, teasing him

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games