Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:08 pm
((bwahaha! soon I shall unfold her reason......))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:08 pm
His eyes didn't open, but his arm slowly moved, bringing the Keyblade ever closer to his throat...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Minaki Held back the Keyblade and her eye was twtched alittle bit."Baka...A girls crying over you and all you do is try to kill yourself..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:15 pm
He just woke up, and his eyes were shut. He wasn't aware that Zatchin was there. He pushed onward, attempting to get the blade closer to his throat even with Minaki holding it back...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 am
"oh my gosh Zaizen, your okey!" she put her arms around him. "I'm so sorry......for everything.......when you died the first time and we went to the underworld to save you, he only let you go because I made a bargin. He wanted me.....and......" she started to choke up, "....and I tryed to leave, but you wouldn't let me. And it broke me. And I know I broke you! I'm so sorry..." she could barily speak now. "i-i-I tryed to go through with it, but your face wouldn't leave me! so I tryed to run.....but he caught me and-" she held him close to her. It was clear now, the dress that she wore was ripped and there where brusis all over her body, scratches and stains of blood. Hades, God of the Underworld, had raped her...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:43 am
Minaki looked at Zatchin and casted Curaga on her. She felt guilty for no good reason."I'll leave you guys alone..I'll be in a corner of the room.."Minaki stood up and walked over to a corner not so far from them.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 am
kitty had a solemn look on her face. '' if only that...that..........arrrghhh!!!!!!!'' kitty groaned as she hit her head into the wall. ''xemnas will pay dearly for what he caused. him tricking me into becoming whole again hurt all my friends i made. if only i remembered who i truly was none of this would have happened.'' she began to stress out and hate herself until she had an emotional breakdown. she controlled hearts as such and felt all of there pain mingle with hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:29 am
"Please kitty, don't say that about yourself......."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:31 am
''why shouldn't i? all the pain i could have stopped you both from going through'' kitty said through her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:33 pm
"it was my own fault.........please........" she was crying so hard she couldn't breath...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:36 pm
''look at us all, weak as newborn children, we are made of stronger stuff than this....i want to help, but it involves you and zaizen agreeing for once.'' kitty said.

axel came over to kitty and helped her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 pm
"what is there to agree on? I would have never left if......." she cut off. new tears swelling inside her eyes.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:45 pm
''no, listen all you have to agree to is to become nobodies by me''kitty said. as she put her arm round zatchin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:58 pm
"I already am one! I was already undeserving of him, now I'm not worth anything to him................I have no value."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:18 am
''ah but i making you both them will unite you in equality for ever. i stand for the heart and can intertwine lives.''kitty said her keyblade shimmering. the moon and sun with the eclipse in the middle seemed to be moving.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games