Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 pm
He did not remember her. However, everything about her was painfully familiar. He stood there, glaring at her, as if to say "Go ahead. What do you want?" He was getting impatient with this creature. He wished to eat her, and yet she wished to engage in idle chatter! Oh, how he hated chatty meals!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm
"You don't have to step up to anything. Or accept it for that matter. But when we.....when we had sex, I got pregnant. And now am, I thought you'd want to know." she turned to leave. Ignoring the ninja-wannabe.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 pm
3 werepyres surrounded them.one went on a radio and said "Lord valak, we have them" valak said "good....bring them back to the manshion....i think mark is getting thirsty" the werepyre said "yes my lord"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 pm
(x(WTF im a wannabe now?!?)x)  

browneyedemo

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 pm
(You always were. It's just now that you've noticed.

Oh, and by the way... I've got a jar of dirt.)

He could smell it. He had indeed mated with this one. It was baffling; he could not remember doing anything like that! He'd sooner eat her than mate her! But as a father, he knew his duty. Climbing to the surface, he stood in front of her, roaring fiercely at the werepyres. In animal tongue, it would be recognized as "What the hell do you want???"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:57 pm
the werepyre said "we want the ninja and the girl nothing else.....you can have your son"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:08 pm
He backed up, closer to Rose. He may not have cared much for her in this state, but T.J. knew that she was his mate. His, and his alone.

He roared another set of demands. These ones meant "Take the two warriors, but not the one known as Rose. She is my mate, and my responsibility. If you must take her, you shall keep her alive and well, and I shall be by her side. I have nothing against you personally, but I will tear you to shreds if you defile that which is mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm
the werepyre chuckled and said "fine" he holds out his hand and says "you have a deal"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:45 pm
He didn't bother shaking it. Shaking hands was a human protocol, and he now had a rather healthy (or unhealthy, depending on your point of view) dislike for all things human. Instead, he picked up Rose in his arms and walked along with them. These creatures gave up humanity entirely, and he could sense that their efforts were based on further trying to escape humanity. He thought it admirable, and therefore decided to let them be as long as his interests weren't unsafe in their hands. He would even help them if he saw it fitting...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 am
She looked up at him, baffled. "You......you don't have to do this. I understand if you don't care. I love you TJ, I don't want to force you into anything...."

((I've got a fluffy jar of dirt! mrgreen ))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:11 pm
a werepyre with dragon wings stood along side valak waiting for them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:04 am
He looked at her quizzically. She was the mother of the child! He thought that she, of all people, would understand why he had to stay with her! However, he had no way of answering her, so he just continued walking.

(Dracopyre? Someone has done their AdventureQuest research!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:37 am
valak says "welcome to my lair" he points to the dracopyre (iff you call him that) and says "this is marcus.....i think you know each other"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:52 am
(Dracopyre: n. A creature consisting of the genetic material of vampires, werewolves, and a third creature of draconic or wyvernic origin, cobbled together either by the bites of said creatures transforming the subject, by the creation of a chimera with these characteristics, or by genetic manipulation.)

He sniffed, and found the words to have some truth. This scent was also somehow familiar, though not as much as his mate. However, he could sense a great deal of strength in this one, so he felt a certain level of caution was necessary.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:45 am
valak looks at T.J. carefully and says "he has his fathers face and his mothers eyes.....i'snt that right.....mark" mark the dracopyre said "yes my lord"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games