Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
hehe. I go to the high trigger tank threads and just scan down through the first few pages. Most likely, the ones that glow will shell out between 500-1000 gold each.
I'll post the thread that I go to
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/tappatappatappa-30-pgs-of-grab-summer-event-starts-arts/t.51006083/

certainly not the best, but that is the one that I got about 5k from

:/..I tried to play booty grab in someone's tank in that post and got something about how there's too many players and that I can't play it.

Also, I honestly think the booty grab shows up at random in someone's tank. So you have to be lucky and find one that currently is showing a game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Seriously, more EI's already?  

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm
and TWO of them at once!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm
Selene Aries
Seriously, more EI's already?

My thoughts exactly. razz

They looks somewhat interesting, but come on, there's already plenty evolving. I really think they should slow down on how many items that evolve. 2-3 evolving per week off and on between a set of 4-6 total should be enough. confused  

Garek Maxwell

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 pm
At least the cat one is really cheap. I think I want that one so I can have a mouse to feed my owly. She is hungry and has been pecking at my head all night long. T__T  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm
I see a kitten. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 am
Selene Aries
I see a kitten. 3nodding
Twas a fleeting luv but my kitty ran away so now I have to find another. T__T  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:35 pm
Hm, a new mole. Do not care for the position on the face as much, but does look a lot better than the old one.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm
All I know is I must have the new Cecil item. It is so cute... and angelic... and cute... *has a cuteness overload and falls twitching to the floor* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
All I know is I must have the new Cecil item. It is so cute... and angelic... and cute... *has a cuteness overload and falls twitching to the floor* heart

*hits head on desk* Lucky chest items...

*gives Gaia the middle finger*

The only good thing about ALC items is that they should only go down in price.

Seriously, I just cannot keep up with all the different ways to get items. @.@ I only have so much time in the day.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw

*hits head on desk* Lucky chest items...

*gives Gaia the middle finger*

The only good thing about ALC items is that they should only go down in price.

Seriously, I just cannot keep up with all the different ways to get items. @.@ I only have so much time in the day.
Lawls, I just check the GCD once a day. Lets me know when anything new is out. They also released the old leaked Contacts finally through the lucky chests. Not to mention the adorable raider outfit.

Gah Cecil came out the other day so I have been struggling to force myself not to impulsively buy it when I know it will eventually drop to a real low price.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lawls, I just check the GCD once a day. Lets me know when anything new is out. They also released the old leaked Contacts finally through the lucky chests. Not to mention the adorable raider outfit.

Gah Cecil came out the other day so I have been struggling to force myself not to impulsively buy it when I know it will eventually drop to a real low price.

Did you see the Chapeau Demonique? If not that it took off my horns I might get one.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw

Did you see the Chapeau Demonique? If not that it took off my horns I might get one.
Yes, waiting to see if it will go even lower since it is a freebee for completing the free GC offers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm
*Spasms* They made a mood bubble of my owl! Must get Plato Mood Bubble *twitches* e____e  

Null Chamber

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm
Does anyone know anything about the GC offers? I've been thinking about doing some, but I'm really wary about any offers like that. I've gotten spammed up the wazoo so many times from things like that. XP  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff