Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:45 pm
((whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!! What the HECK did I miss here? Page 55! Who're you people! Oh also I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! >D))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 pm
As Raikou walked along the street an older woman came up to him, with a large smile. "Thank you again for saving my son Raikou."

Raikou blushes slightly rubbing the back of his head. "Don't mention it. I was just doing what anyone else would do." He said patting her shoulder softly.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Khana followed him but very far behind.He did change  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:34 pm
Raikou looks up at the sky again. "Oh crap!! I'm going to be late!!" He shouts in a panic as he rushes off to the Hokage's office. "Man she's going to be mad..."  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:15 am
"Oh well lost him" Khana said jumping into a tree and lying down in the center so no one could see her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:43 pm
((o.O heeeeeelllllllllllllllllooooo? -pokes random people- didn't you hear me? I said "I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! >D"))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:45 pm
((Ummmm...hi?You like stopped posting and never came back so we went on without you and didn't care if you came back or not and you did the same thing with one other rp that Sayuki made))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:31 pm
((Just pop in where ever ^^ Raikou is now part of the hidden leaf village now ^^; this should be fun ))

Raikou appears before Tsunade was leaning against her desk watching the sun fall. "That was close. Only five seconds to spare." She said looking at him sharply with a soft smile. "You truly did stick to your word. Do you care for those children that much..? No, or is it that you cared for her so much." Regardless." She said waving her hand at him noticing him tense. "As I've said you have stuck to your word. You've made this ninja exchange possible, helping out village's to become one. That in it's self has my eternal thanks for, helping us become closer. Not as nations but as people." She gets up and slowly walks to the balcony. "Second, you have been able to completely control your self over that year. At lest you have finely gotten him in check, anyway." She said giving him a sly wink. "You are now apart of our family and we yours."

Raikou's eyes light up as he bolts off the balcony. Static filling the air, causing a slight tickling sensation.

"He's almost as bad as him..." Tsunade said thinking of Naruto.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 am
((yea i know twisted ))
Khana began to read a bit from her book,slowly flipping through the pages.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 am
Raikou looks up at the sky. "It's starting to get late..." He said with a wide yawn. Nothing else to do, might as well go get some sleep." He said with a shrug as he starts to walk away from the Hokage's office.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:11 am
Khana stared at the page in a very deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:48 am
Raikou sniffs the air before his stomach starts to growl. "Well, I guess I should get something to eat before I turn in for the night."  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:05 pm
((brb))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 pm
((o.o -tilts head- sorry sweatdrop I've been swamped...and I've had lots of work to do))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:40 pm
((it's all good, i know the feeling ^^; i'm rarely on when everyone else is my self ^^; just jump in where ever zetsummei))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff