Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:48 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I decided I would wait a while till I met up with them again. Might as well keep the mask too.. people don't need to know who I am.. I thought to myself as I let out a huge sigh. I was feeling pretty lonely now.. I had no one to be with, and my family was in much danger.. I honestly didn't want to be a bad person.. but my father made me have no choice.. I sat down at a bench and let out another huge sigh as I looked up to the clouds in the sky. I wonder what it's really like to love... to hold someone so dear to you, that you would be willing to take any risk for them to be safe and in your arms... I love my mother and sisters... but it's not the same love... I wonder what it's really like... I stared up at the sky for a long time, daydreaming what it would be like.. but I had no idea..
She walked around and saw him" hello there are you looking for Kaoru?"She asked him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:43 pm
"Hm....it was.....okay...you?" she asked, turning to him with a small smile.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 pm
"stomech pains"Anki said while rubing his belly then started walking back wards walking into some ppl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Yuki laughed slightly. She dropped the liquid metal and it seemed to dissapear into thin air, she yawned gently and finally walked down the last flight of stairs.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:19 pm
"so..uh"Anki started to say but didn't know wut to say  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:32 pm
Yuki looked back at him and smiled at him gently. "Want to go to the beach?" she suggested.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm
"uh..sure"Anki said and he stuffed his hands in his pockets  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 am
Nemo let the subject drop. Diva didn't seem willing to talk about her feelings right now. So, she didn't push the matter any further. "...alright then..." She said quietly. She gray eyed girl looked up at the sky. It was dark out now. If she wanted to looking for the schiff, now was the best time.  

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:17 pm
I watched Diva leave before I made my way to the kitchen, after a few moments I returned to Kaoru with a warm bowl of soup "Here, I thought it would be easier for you to eat." I smiled as I sat beside her on the bed
'Maybe I am imagining it...'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:39 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I decided I would wait a while till I met up with them again. Might as well keep the mask too.. people don't need to know who I am.. I thought to myself as I let out a huge sigh. I was feeling pretty lonely now.. I had no one to be with, and my family was in much danger.. I honestly didn't want to be a bad person.. but my father made me have no choice.. I sat down at a bench and let out another huge sigh as I looked up to the clouds in the sky. I wonder what it's really like to love... to hold someone so dear to you, that you would be willing to take any risk for them to be safe and in your arms... I love my mother and sisters... but it's not the same love... I wonder what it's really like... I stared up at the sky for a long time, daydreaming what it would be like.. but I had no idea..
She walked around and saw him" hello there are you looking for Kaoru?"She asked him

I looked at the girl in front of me, and smiled politely, "I was.. I'm taking a break from looking for her.." I was curious at her action towards me, "Don't you hate me for trying to kill her?" I asked.  

XScarredxHeroX

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Salem Delgado
I watched Diva leave before I made my way to the kitchen, after a few moments I returned to Kaoru with a warm bowl of soup "Here, I thought it would be easier for you to eat." I smiled as I sat beside her on the bed
'Maybe I am imagining it...'

I looked at Sano, then tried to sit up. Once I managed to do that much, I greatfully took the soup and started to eat it; I didn't realize how hungry I was and I ate the whole bowl of soup in just a minuet. I smiled at Sano and held the bowl out to him, "Thank you very much.." I said in a weak voice. I looked back down at my hands in my lap with a blank expresson. "Sano.. can I ask you something?.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I looked at the girl in front of me, and smiled politely, "I was.. I'm taking a break from looking for her.." I was curious at her action towards me, "Don't you hate me for trying to kill her?" I asked.
Oh, ok cuz she lives with me now. And i dont hate you, killing her would actually stop the delays from happening, ever since she came My chevalier , which is going tobe my exchevalier has not been focusing on me. You are a chevalier right?" She asked him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:12 am
I still had my mask on, so she couldn't see my face; but I looked at her peacefully and said, "No, I am no one's chevalier." I shifted my body a little to make room for her to sit on the bench too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am
TwilightKitten
Nemo let the subject drop. Diva didn't seem willing to talk about her feelings right now. So, she didn't push the matter any further. "...alright then..." She said quietly. She gray eyed girl looked up at the sky. It was dark out now. If she wanted to looking for the schiff, now was the best time.

I followed Nemo out, so Sano and my sister could have alone time. I stood by her and said, "You seem like you're looking for someone. Mind if I help you?" I had a warm smile on my face as I looked at her.  

Sexii_Shadow

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am
Nemo jumpped a bit. She hadn't relized that someone was next to her. She turned to the woman. "Oh, yes I am. Have you seen these people?" She asked, and pulled out the three pictures of the schiff. "Have you seen them?"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games