Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 am
((Sorry, sorry sorry! Computer crashed for a while there...))

Ben peered into the distance.
"Shouldn't be too terribly far now." he said, smiling slightly and looking sideways at Teresia.

Erin shrugged.
"Teresia smelled... appetizing to them." she said, almost nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am
Kael looked away, rather sorry for asking, "oh." but then he turned back to her, "apatizing enough to fight all those wolves i saw today? Gutsy if you ask me..." he offered.

Teresia smiled as the butterflies kicked in again. she was anxious but excited. "me, married..." she said outloud under her breath. she never thought such a thing would happen.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Erin shrugged.
"Leeches are almost invincible. Not surprising that they thought they could handle us." she said, winking.

Ben glanced at Teresia.
"You're okay? No cold feet?"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:34 am
Kael still cringed at the idea of anything going against what he had seen, much less somthing that, for the most part, looks human. it seemed quite insane in fact. "well obviously they were wrong right?" he offered unaware of the fact that one had gotten away, the leader.

she shook her head, "no still nervous though. i've just never thought of myself getting married." she smiled looking over at him with an uneasy expression.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:54 pm
Erin stared out the window at the pavement.
"Of course." she said, though her tone suggested the opposite.

Ben laughed quietly.
"I bet you never thought of yourself being able to turn into a giant white wolf, but here we are." he said, smiling at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:07 am
Teresia laughed, "yes, thats very true." she smiled wider and this time it warmed her face. turning into a wolf is actually one of the best things in her life now. she had fallen in love with it as absolutely as falling in love with ben.

he looked at her in a sideways glance, "what is it?" he had caught her tone.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Ben smiled and grabbed her smaller hand in his.
"Getting married can't be scarier than facing off with vampires." he said, laughing.

Erin shrugged.
"One got away. I'm not worried about him returning, but still." she said, staring stonily out the window.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 am
"oh." was all he could manage before lookingout the window himself. that idea was disturbing actually. but Teresia wasnn't human anymore, maybe that was enough for the vampire to lose interest.

she bit her lip, "i guess so. only difference i know what to expect from a vampire. Marriage on the other hand, i don't really." her face was still a smile though, obviously, even despite her nerves she was excited and wasn't looking forward to anything else more.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Erin shrugged.
"We aren't horrifically worried about it, but it never slips our minds. It's something we always think about. It's why we are what we are." she said quietly.

"I promise I'll make it easy. I'll clean the house and everything." he said lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am
Teresia tried picturing him holding a broom, bent in half trying not to break it as he swept the floor. she laughed slightly, "I'll help promise." she said as she then saw the first running of towns and smaller cities past her window. she smiled widely.

he understood it rather quickly then. they had the ability to protect themselves like evolving or something. "interesting." he said easily while watching the landscape change.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 am
Ben smiled at her excitement, trying to contain his own.
"Just a little bit longer." he said quietly.

Erin giggled.
"You think it's interesting?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 am
kael looked at her mildly surprised, "why not?" he smiled slightly. "it's not exactly everyday where such things happen in a normal person's life."

she looked over to him, her face lighting like the lights to the city. "i know." she then realized she had no idea really where they were going. just vegas, thats it. she had never been there before.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces