Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:54 pm

" dont care there nothing to my yin yang blades but i wont need to use them, " he said swinging his blade at her, " holy whip" the blade snapped at her and created a shockwave.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Okami_Shirinai
Subzero looked her in the eye, "she wont win against what ever it is without our help," he said close to her, "i dont want her to die and anything to happen."
"Shes fought this kind of pain before..."Sukia backed away from him. She looked at Shiyoki and poked her in the forehead and Shiyoki twitched."See! Shes fine!"

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:34 pm

subzero held his head for a moment and then looked out the window, "what is it then? he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 am

xXxChaos RebornxXx
((Lol. My factorizer.))

Zach hugged her, frightened. Damnit... The Evil Seed could contaminate the both now!

((so...I'm not completely mental.....DANGIT!!!!))

Page hugged him back, "shhhh...Its okey. Don't worry. " She stroked his hair. She felt how tense and frightened he was. "Its okey.....I'm here..." She held him close.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Zach kissed her cheek. "There's one thing I'm concerned about, though..." He suddenly froze, watching the screen. No... DAMNIT!

Skye implanted the swords into the ground, facing away from eachother. "Prepare for the worst, foolish one." She began to talk in an ancient, forgotten language. The words resonated around the arena, with an aura of power and awe. A protective barrier went around Skye.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:06 pm

She froze, "Whats wrong, Zach. Why did you cut off?"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:27 pm

Zach quickly said words of protection. "She's going to attempt an attack very dangerous... It'll either hit, and injure her severely, kill her, or miss and make a crater the size of the Grand Canyon... The Twin Blade Death Release." He shuddered and turned off the TV. "C'mon, we can go upstairs and I can play the guitar."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:31 pm

She held him close, hoping to calm his nerves. "I love you, Zach. We should stop her." She walked to the front door.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Zach pulled her up into his room. "We nicknamed that move God's Judgement... And for a reason. It's inescabable."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 pm

"Then she'll kill hundreds of people. We have to try." She opened his door and walked out.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Zach sighed in exasperation. "You forget you might be pregnant... I know that trying to stop an inescapable attack isn't too good."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:01 pm

She looked at him in a disappointed manner, she spoke so softly that it was barily more then a wisper. "If your not coming thats your choice, Zach. But I'm not just going to sit here." She went down the stairs and out the front door.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Zach sighed and ran after her.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:09 pm

She put her keys in the car and started it. She unlocked the other door for him.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Kaderot laughed. "shadow strike" he said slaming the blade into the ground and it passed through the it and hit her in her shadow and hurt her like it really hit her. "you can protect you shadow." he said. When his sword returned he put it away and pulled out the yin yang blades and got ready. He was chanting some words but no one could hear them.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games