Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:08 pm
((Act like she got scared , fastforward to morning and continue the storyline. When ever she posts again, make Rock act all embbaresed.
It helps things from stagnating. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:53 am
((lolz that works ^^ welcome back flame))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:01 am
((Fast forward to morning? All in favour say I.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:53 am
((aye ninja ))  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Rock stretched out from his hamack. He rubbed his eyes and jumped to the floor. ''Saturday... Finally.'' On his back appeared his sword and his clothes appeared at the same time. He jumped down the tree and headed out to the roof by jumping back in the air and spreading his wings. He sat there for a little while until noon. He felt hurt to the point of no heal, making him cold as ice, more than he was. But he still had that flame burning inside, beneath the gref of the departure of Robin.

((saying what he'll do... I put as if the last night didn't happen and that she left to transfer to another school... If she comes back, I'll inform her about that and we'll start from that situation.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 am
(( a,e,I,o,u xD))

smiling shinku opened the door to her room and stepped out delicatley into the hallway. people passing her squealed and staired as the doll like girl walked off down the hallway and out into the garden.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 am
morning broke, swiftly followed by izo's alarm tone (angry juice by girugamesh (may be his theme song, idea stolen from snuggles razz )) his eyes snapped open as he sprung from his bed and bounced through to wake up ian "DUDE!!" he shouted down the hall "WE HAVE TO GO REGISTER WITH THE SCHOOL TODAY, GET MOVING!!" they had spent the night at a friend of their mums just outside the school
"do you want me to make breakfast for you two?
"no its cool, i dont eat much..." "DUDECOMEON!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 pm
Hash Cookie
"DUDECOMEON!"

Ian groaned as Izo yelled at him, up-beat as ever. Phasing into his clothes, he went into the kitchen and barely managed to grab a slice of toast before Izo dragged him out the door.

Ten minutes later the two brothers were standing outside the school gates.
Another two minutes later and they were standing in the secretary area outside the head masters office.

"He will see you now...."  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 pm
“well, here we go” murmured izo*knock knock* "come in"“"hi emm, we're here to register for the school and dorms and stuff?"ah yes, your mother phoned already, we’ve got two rooms next to each other as were specified” “izo handed over the registration forms“thanks, is that us then?” “yes you are both free to go”“turning to ian he said “come and get me if you need help at all”At that, izo left ian to his own devices an headed to the gardens. whilst walking through the halls izo could here the whispers of the other students"who’s that? He’s hot! i hope he's in my classes" "he’s new i don’t remember seeing him before, wonder what his gifts are, he seems quite powerful" why does he look like he’s in a sort of fast forward?"“*wonder how they'll all take to a matter manipulator, they'd better not start on ian like the last school. the mess took days to clear, never mind the blood stains.* "im a matter manipulator play about with physics and energies." he gave a cheeky grin and wink to the group of whispering girls and charged his muscles which started to glow a slight red throught his skin, then flashed down the hall to the fresh air of the gardens "ooo, i like very much" thats a weird power”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 pm
tutting and shaking her head shinku pushed through the crowed and headed down into the main hall towards the main office.
the secutery smiled and looked down at shinku "can i help you?"
shinku coughed, her head band bearly peeking past the front desk
"can you please pass me that plant?" she raised her hand and pointed at a small potted rose. nodding the woman picked it up and handed it down to her "thank you" shinku skipped off, her lavinder hair hiding her smirk.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Now left to his own devices, Ian decided to wander about, finding the fastest routes from his room to wherever he wanted to go. They had let him take the morning off to let him do exactly that.
After a while, Ian found himself looking at a familiar wall that led out onto the roof. Feeling that he hadn't seen all the grounds yet, Ian stepped out onto the roof, and dropped down right next to a large male with a sword.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 pm
setting the plant pot on the ground shinku turned and looked around the grounds "hehehe be free little one" at her comand the rose started growing and pulsating, splitting through the pot and anchoring itself in the ground.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 pm
as he rounded the corner he spotted her, that same girl from the window. what the hell is she doing? that thing looks dodgy, not like any flower ive seen before. izo watched from the corner of the building, his eyes darting all over the gardens trying to spot if anyone else had noticed the freaky plant thing. hmm no one, else seems to be around, weird, does she have this effect on people?

((sorry, i was going to eddit the last post a tad, then deleted it without copying for the repaste XD i feel like a tard lmao))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm
((its fine xD i thought i was imaganing it xD no worries))

the plants petals bunched in tightly together as the stalk sprouted more leaves "hello" shinku smiled sweetly, her lavinder eyes sparakaling as she patted the top of her stuffed rabbits head "i saw you lats night......your new to the school arnt you" she shifted slightly so that her dress blocked his veiw of the flower that had now started to grow blue vains.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas