Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 pm
Johnny was so numb the kiss didn't phase him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:52 pm
"J-johnny?" Kat stuttered. She looked down at him sadly, almost willing him to get up.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm
Johnny seemed to go to a different world.....a world covered in a black curtain. "Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 pm
"You're in the forest, Johnny... with me," Kat said, taking his hand and putting it to her cheek.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Johnny felt claws closing around his wrist and thrashed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:49 pm
"Johnny!" Kat yelled, jumping back a half step. "Goddammit!"  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Johnny started to talk to himself, "This can't be real. I was with Kat last. Jaimie must of put a hallucinogen on the blade."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:31 pm
"It is me, Johnny," Kat whispered. She sat back down next to him, picking up his head and putting it in her lap, then proceeding to stroke his hair.  

Eternal Night 27

White Camelia Petal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 am

Evelyn quickly let the side door down. She absorbed the darkness for a moment with a smile. How lucky of her to find this bus on the highway. This meant she would be back quite soon. Good. The smell was really getting in the way of her thoughts. Sweet, delicious, and ... no! Don't think about it! She looked over the luggage of the tourists. Scanning for one that would resemble a child's ... something pink or among those lines. There it was! In the far distant corner. Evelyn almost ripped it open ... TOO SMALL! There was no time for this! A black bag behind her was the next target. These were a little big ... but that didn't matter now! Who cares? Clothes are clothes! She could get Kelly more later.

She heard a pained groan and a dropped object above her where the passengers were. Her body stiffened. Her nostrils picked up a mindblowing aroma. Drawn blood. The clothing articles fell from her hands and her body slammed into the wall separating the luggage compartment from the passenger space...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Johnny called out Kat's name several times.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:18 pm
"I'm right here, Johnny. I'm holding your hand," Kat said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:42 am

Evelyn wasn't as much trying to necessarily make her way through the wall as much as she was just reacting out of reflex. Nevertheless though the wall above her did crack, allowing the above light to seep through into the darkness. Evelyn suddenly halted. A new scent presented itself. A scent masked between all the blood. One she had been too blind and distracted to notice. The scent that matched her own. She heard a whisper that was audible to only two pairs of ears on that bus, hers and the speakers.

"Don't even think about it. Leave right now."

Evelyn was frozen for a second. The people now realized something was wrong with the floor and they were beginning their way into a commotion.

"Do it!"

Evelyn came back to her senses looking down for the clothes. She hastily picked them up and pushed herself out the luggage door into the highway traffic, where she almost hit a car before plunging back to the trees. Heh, she almost hit a car. Before it would be a tragedy if a car would ever hit HER. Now the sole tragedy would be on the car's part if it was hit by Evelyn. Simple things like this still amused her. Regardless her mission was complete and now she could hurry back to Kelly. Running hard she hoped Kelly was still there. Alive, safe, and alone.

White Camelia Petal

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:23 pm
Johnny heard something faint as the pain dimmed down. Johnny's body relaxed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Kat looked down at him, his hand still clasped in hers. "Johnny?"  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 pm
Johnny moved a bit at Kat's voice.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games