Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:36 pm

I'm going to have to retire the middle ones. I've been wearing them for nearly a solid year and they're beggining to fall apart. But I'm getting my 120 dollars worth damnit! *super glues them to hell and back*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:38 pm

Super glue and favorite shoes go hand in hand.

Sadly i found out my mom got rid of my old favorite shirts (they still fit! or i can use them while at home!!!) or hides my favorite clothes b/c as soon as it's out of the wash i wear them again... ... >.<

a y a 2 o 2 1

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:39 pm

My shoes. Are. A size... six... o___o Damn, guys have huuuge feet.

@Marsh
Mmmkay. We'll have to arrange a time then. Most likely on a weekend. When noone's busy. >> This weekend and every second weekend after, I'm not busy, plus I have a computer. Hyah.Sooo. Yes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:39 pm

I only throw things out when I want to. *holds up a dirty pair of shorts with holes* MINE.

RPDOfficer

a y a 2 o 2 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:41 pm

RPDOfficer
I only throw things out when I want to. *holds up a dirty pair of shorts with holes* MINE.

i'm' such a pack rat and obsessive sob... i still have those crappy drawings from 6th grade when i started drawing (2 year freshman in college... >.<) and i just can't throw them away. and i'm obsessive with this guy i love... XD he gave me a piece of gum and i still have it...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:42 pm

I still have my teddy bear on my bed from when I was two >.>

RPDOfficer

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:43 pm

I hath too wide of feet to wear the shoes I really like.

But I'm happy with my chucks. Size 7, men's navy blue and only held together by the white toe and that plastic part on the heal. They are my babies. Although my mother makes me keep them outside on the porch due to smell, that I would swear doesn't exist.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:44 pm

RPDOfficer

dude me too 0_0 but i lost him for abit T-T but now he's found

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

a y a 2 o 2 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:44 pm

RPDOfficer

still had the teddy bear i was given when i was first born... LIKE HELL AM I GIVING THAT UP ANY DAY IN THIS LIFE TIME!!! scream I love it... when i was a kid i bit its leather nose off curious. and sewed it a vest to say i'm sorry for biting its nose off... at least it had a button nose under neath... x.x
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:45 pm

Dont get me started on foot stank XD Try playing DDR in my boots. they're three and a half pounds each....I dont even play DDR, I play ITG..It's DDR on Steriods!!

Here's my favorite song:
http://www.itgfreak.com/stepcharts/getimage.php?f=Remember+December/Remember+December.sm&d=hard&s=dance-single&color=default&shape=default&spacing=1&showbpm=true

Great song; but I nearly pass out from it. *has video of him collapsing >.>*

RPDOfficer

a y a 2 o 2 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:47 pm

RPDOfficer
Dont get me started on foot stank XD Try playing DDR in my boots. they're three and a half pounds each....I dont even play DDR, I play ITG..It's DDR on Steriods!!

Here's my favorite song:
http://www.itgfreak.com/stepcharts/getimage.php?f=Remember+December/Remember+December.sm&d=hard&s=dance-single&color=default&shape=default&spacing=1&showbpm=true

Great song; but I nearly pass out from it. *has video of him collapsing >.>*

-shudder- ITG... -shudders more remembering the mimes... oh lord the mimes!!!!! kyaaaaahhhh~~!!!!!!-

It is fun as hell. It makes me think of ultramix 2 DDR and more. I feel bad for DDR and all because konami is trying to sue the makers of ITg but you gotta admit... it's so hella good ddr has to do something because of the danger.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:47 pm

XD lets just say they're not the only pair of my shoes that hang out outside. But my mom has a foot phobia of sorts.

Talking of teddies, I was a dog person, I sitll have Rover, "who's furry all over" well, he used to be, but after 13 years of sleeping witht he poor fella, he's lost part of his fuzz on his chest.

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:49 pm

Mine's still in good conidition. I named him Pooky >.>

My dad sprays my room down with Spray stuff so it doesn't smell so bad, lol. If someone wants to like, go near my boots they need a Biohazard suit on.

-if anyone wants the video drop me a line on AIM; I'll send my embarassment xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:53 pm

i need to get my room an air freshener and same with my car...

maybe i don't need to get my air freshener for my room after... nm... sweatdrop

a y a 2 o 2 1

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:56 pm

I'm alergic to most airfreshners/sprays. A thing my mother detests to no end. But then again she doesn't have to go in my room.

Off topic I know, but I do believe I've contracted fleas from the cat whom we just gave a flea treatment. Ima go berserk.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games