Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:07 pm
*Pulls up with mom in family car*

Mom please try to be pleasent about this, I need to find out what I am.

*Sees all the interesting characters crawling out of the woodworks*

Thinks: I'm home at last  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:59 pm
Celest would you answer me!!! I said up date me! dont make me angery chick, you know how i am when im angery.

riku looks at her almost angery with both hands on her hipps.  

Fireballriku

- Lively Pickle -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:31 am
Kenji walked up to the large Castle, he sighed, he had only been here for a day and he didn't know anyone. He sat over in a near by bench and stared at teh sky.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:24 pm
Stepps into the castle and immeadeatly gets attacked by some one  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 am
Baku walks up to Kenji cautiously in her black wolf form, with Alucard at her side....She transforms back to her Hellsing Vampire form... "Hi, I'm Baku..and this is Alucard.." ..Alucard barked in response to his master's introduction..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am
Rosalie walked onto the castle grounds and to the small pond with her three wolves around her. she sat at the edge of the pond and put her feet in the water. the strongest, and oldest wolf Samael(brown and tan) layed down by her side as Lusian(white) and Azrael(black) sat around her. she scratched Samael's ears and her braclet sparkled in the moonlight.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 am
Alucard growled quietly as he noticed the three wolves at the pond....His black and red fur glistened as if covered in blood....Baku grabbed his black choker, the metal cross hanging from it, glowed red....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm
Lusian turned and growled threateningly at Alucard. "leave them be, we have no reason to fight them" Rosalie said soothingly and stroked the wolf's back. Samael and Azrael looked at Alucard and moved closer to Rosalie but remained calm.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Alucard sat next to Baku, still looking at the other wolves...."Alucard, its ok...We're not in any danger.."......Baku started to walk towards Rosalie, her hand still on Alucard's choker...He stopped growling,but started to bark and wag his tail happily...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 pm
Rosalie kicked her feet in the water. and stroked Lusian's back as he held the same growling expression. "shhhhhh. calm down my little Lusian." she said to the wolf. Her gemstone braclet shined as Lusians eyes flashed a blue-purple color then he lied down wagging his tail.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 pm
The cross on Alucard's choker glowed red, he calmed down and walked obediantly(sp?) next to his master...Baku stopped a couple feet from Rosalie and her wolves.... "Hi, I don't think we've met before..I'm Baku, and this is Alucard.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:17 pm
Rosalie smiled softly. "Hello, my name is Rosalie. and these are my wovles, Lusian, Samael and Azrael" she said motioning to each wolf as she said it's name. "do you.......know who i am? or what this braclet is?" she asked holding up her hand.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm
"No, im sorry, i dont know who you are, nor do i know what that braclet is."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:49 am
Celest came out of the castle smiling, she spotted baku near the lake and went over to her. "Hello~" She sat down next to alucard and gave him a hug.  

RosetteHiruka

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Rosalie looked at her braclet then started petting Lusian again. "It's alright, I've been traveling around for centuries and no one seems to know who I am"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff