Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm
eek Okay...well...That... neutral I have nothing to say to that...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i didnt do crap and i got kicked out i was pissed that night but i try to stay good with my girl around

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm
... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

that how you make the date sound exciting. You add details not just the plain facts.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm
...We talked about Obama being elected and the economy while we waited for the movie to start...And we talked about the movie on the ride home as well as the finer movies of the 40s, 50s and 60s. And then, over coffee we talked about stuff. I don't remember what, but it was just nice conversation...does that help? Oh! And we shared popcorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

That was....better a little......still sounded like a bad date.....what was your most exciting date?

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm
When a guy friend and I went to from one city that was about two hours away to a world grocery store, to a concert 3 hours away from that city, and then to a Walmart to get a Sean Connery DVD, and the finally back to my house which was 2 hours away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Detail woman i want the detail!

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm
That's it. It was a fun day. We listened to comedy tracks in his car, talked about colleges and the movies we've seen. We talked about the concert and Sean Connery, and other stuff. What kind of details are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

what made it so fun

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 pm
We went to very different cities in one day. Did a lot. Had fun. That's it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 pm

ooooookkkk

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:49 pm
Do you not think it was fun. It was amazing! Going to the world grocery store and then the concert. And then to Walmart to get the Sean Connery DVD. I had a lot of fun. Not everything as to have a problem/situation or a particular detail to make it a fun/good/exciting date.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 pm

i know but you said it as if it was the dullest thing in the world.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 am
No. I said what we did that day. It was the best date I've ever been on because we did so much in one day and it was the first time I've ever been to a concert. It was a blast!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games