Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm
"And you're badly injured...we need to get help immediately."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm
He shrugs"Its nothing"He doubles over as his cycle gets stronger.He whimpers from the pain he felt.He rather be fighting instead of feeling this pain  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm
She nuzzled him gently. "I could try to change back...but...it depends on you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 pm
He shivers and whimpers,"I want this over with....and it wont not unless I kill a person or mate"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm
She jumped in the air and flapped her wings. She looked around until she spotted someone in the distance. She landed back down. "There's someone northeast, about a mile and a half from here...perhaps you could....?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm
He wasn't were he was before. but a few feet away.There were two males holding him.One was his cousin who was with another dragon and another demonelf

"Easy cousin breathe. Calm yeself let the emotions pass.Ye are stronger then this cycle."

"Come my lord fight it.Ye lose it and our people will as well.Don't allow it to win or that basterd traitor will take over!"

Jade hisses but closes his eyes and tries  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Cynder stepped back and let them do their work. Meanwhile, she tried to change back into Elven form. When she did, she succeeded. But she was lying on the ground, bleeding from the small fight with Jade. She felt the same way she did before she changed, but her energy and strength were returning. Slowly, but surely. She still hurt everywhere, and she saw Jade before she blacked out from exhaustion from the change and from her injuries.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Jade passes out as well as his cousin heals him then helps to bind the cycle.

the other went and healed her.He shakes his head and he also uses his powers to fix her outfit"He nearly killed her if she didn't turned to a dragon"

"I know but he was still fighting it so not to"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 pm
She stirred and opened her eyes, only to find two male figures staring at her. She freaked out and grabbed her dagger. "Who--who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm
"I am Damien. Jade or Jaden as his kind calls him cousin"

"I am Dyan. One of his old friend"He looks at Jaden"He is in his true form which he rarely goes in..At least his back isn't showing...He hates that"

"I agree. Shadows friend...Red heart or Pheinox is the only one that knows a little on how he got the scars but they are not showing which means he is hiding them again was well as the dragonmark on his back"

Jade wakes some and groans  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
"I'm Elowen of Hyrule...and the dragon form is Cynder...I didn't know I had a dragon form until just now..." She looked over at Jade. "Will he be ok...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Damien helps him

Dyan nods"Aye...But he will feel a lot a guilt for hurting ye"

"He doesn't like hurting other...When he killed the woman he mated with long ago it nearly killed him after word"

Jade blinks then lifted his head.He didn't catch what they were saying.He saw his cousin"Damien? Why are ye here....were is that bloody dragon of ye"

"Shadow is guarding our people cousin"

"Though many tried to make dinner out of him"Dyan grins

He looks at Dyan"By the heavens...Dyan ye here to?"

"Aye old man I am here to.We didn't want ye to do something ye might regret later"

Jade looks at Elowen and his eyes clouded over with sorrow as he remembers what he did and nearly did to her.He bowwed his head in shame  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Elowen looked back at him, but looked away. She couldn't make eye contact with him. She knew he was sorry, but still. It was her fault, in her mind, for what had happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Damien sighs"Jaden it time to stand and speak"

"I agree. Your family is worried. Ye locked yeself from all after that attack o...."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"Jaden gets up and pushes his cousin from him"I WILL NEVER SPEAK OF IT!"This was a side none of them have seen.Even though he was weak he stromed away  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 pm
"Jade!" Elowen called. "Wait..." She stood up, also weak, and her horse came up to her and steadied her. With his help, she walked to Jade. "If we're never going to see each other again..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out her ocarina. "To remember me..." she said as tears slowly came down her cheeks. "Don't forget..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff