Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:03 pm
((Ok crying bye.))

"Give it back and I'll tell you" Jordan grinned. He loved messing with the standard type of cop. It might be a bad time for it, but what the hell, he was probably going to die here anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:07 pm
((Bye.))

Juliet looked up. "Oh, just stop being a wise guy and tell him already, huh?" she demanded, still subconsciously petting the beetle.  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:18 pm
Jordan frowned and looked at Juliet "fine, you want to darken an already abyssal mood? I got it off of a suicide victim who had come out of the mansion and was puportedly insane after and only after she came out. That was my case, and that is evidence, I'm sorry for joking around but I'm still a little shaky from the attack." Jordan held out his hand, awaiting the coin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:11 pm
Shikyo sat alone against the wall yet unnoticed amid the shadows. He hated when adults started chatting like this and he couldn't add to it. Strapped to his leg the hunting/survival knife glistened.

His eyes narrowed and his arms were crossed while he silently examined Orions body, appearing to be a corpse...

Shikyo dug into his pocket and drew his own invitation coin and held it between two fingers as he watched it gleam darkly.
(edit)  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 pm
"That's trespassing." Alastair informed Jordan, fully aware that they were probably just as guilty.

"What attack?" he asked, waving Shikyo forward without looking back.

((Jordan pointed you out a few posts ago 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:10 pm
((Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.
What are we doing?))  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm
((RAPING CHILDREN.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:13 pm
((Ah, Simon didn't say! Bayer loses.))  

Venom3001

Anchou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm
Jordan looked into nothingness for a moment "there was a diseased looking man that attacked us in an animal rage. He didn't even stop when I shot out his kneecaps, he had to die." Jordan dug into his pocket and pulled out the picture and id of the man and his family "do you know him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:08 pm
((I think no matter what I lose in that situation.))

Juliet looked at Jordan queerly. "Diseased-looking?" she inquired, trying to cast her mind to something her father had said - anything she'd actually been paying attention to. That gave her a bit of a guilt trip. "What do you mean, though?"  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 pm
Jordan looked at her "yes, his eyes were entirely black, his skin had a green hue, and he smelled revolting." Jordan changed the subject "have you run into anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 pm
((It's dead. -_-))  

Anchou

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:59 pm
((No it isn't, NativeForeigner is just lazy.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm
((No, NativeForeigner is very busy
Update soon.))  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 pm
((Very soon...as in now))

"Any idea what the lad's ailment was?" Alastair asked.

The group had decided to sleep in the cabin and take turns keeping watch. Andreas had first watch.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games